Great Education Programs at ISC West
- ISC West 2012 Registration Now Open Online. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2012, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on the ISC West 2012 conference to be held from March 27 to 30 at the Sands Expo Convention Center in the U.S.
- ISC West Introduces First Security Professional Advisory Board. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2011, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p22
The article reports on the establishment of Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) Premier Security Professionals Advisory Board of ISC West.
- PASIENIEÄŒIO PROFESIJOS PASIRINKIMO MOTYVACIJA. Nagrockas, Rolandas // Public Security & Public Order / Visuomenes Saugumas ir Viesoji ;2013, Issue 10, p139
This article analyzes students' motivation to study law and boarder security program in university. There were 113 students form first, second, third and fourth class of frontier-guard profession program, who volunteered to do this test (80 males and 33 females). It was found that students'...
- Unique Awareness and Education Programs Start Up. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2008, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p162
The article offers information about the educational programs for security awareness in the U.S. It highlights the partnership of the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) and the Safe City to implement crime reduction solutions. Furthermore, it discusses the opportunity of the students and alumni...
- Homeland Security. // Connection (0895-6405);Summer2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the development of educational programs at New England colleges due to fear of terrorism in 2004. Launch of an online certificate program in security management and homeland security by the University of Massachusetts in Lowell; Participation of the University of Vermont College of...
- Societal Security. PERRIG, ADRIAN // Information Security;Oct2009, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p24
The article discusses the development of a security system at CyLab at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To improve security, educational programs to train students in security were developed and CyLab researchers engage in several efforts to design systems that continue to...
- IP User Group Releases Expo Schedule. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p136
The article provides information on the 2009 dates and venues for Internet Protocol (IP)-in-Action Live technical forums and expos as indicated by the IP UserGroup USA. The author states that the IP-in-Action educational presentations are set up to provide the building blocks needed to...
- around campus. // Community College Week;11/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p29
The article focuses on campus activities including the Wetlands Trail Clean-Up program at Lone Star College-Tomball in Texas undertaken by Phi Theta Kappa and the Eco Club, the on-campus, student-run Books and Beans ice cream and coffee bar set up by Business Department Lead Instructor Gregg...
- Public Notice. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);8/14/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article announces the career and technology education programs in Agriculture, Family and Consumers Sciences, and Computer and Business Education offered by Rule Independent School District in Rule, Texas.