Business Continuity Put to the Test
- Politics obstructs business planning. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;6/2/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p4
In this article the author focuses on politics in the U.S., in which legislators work on a two-year planning cycle but its long-term proposition does not fit to its two-year business plan.
- The Gift of Aftercare. Williams, Sherry L. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Feb2012, pA4
The article reflects on the importance of planning in funeral service industry in the U.S.
- Hardinge looks to new distributors for sales recovery. Delore, Traci Gregory // Business Journal (Central New York);12/25/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p2
The article reports on the move of the officials at Hardinge Inc. to put plans in place for economic and sales recovery which has been reflected by the firm's agreement with distributors including Gosiger Inc., Hartwig Inc., and Morris Group Inc. in the U.S.
- The Insurance Agent's Guide to Business Planning for 2011 and Beyond. Lofton, Lloyd // Agent's Sales Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p12
The article presents a guide in creating a business plan for insurance agents in the U.S.
- Plum TV ripe for expansion. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;11/11/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the plan of Plum TV Inc. to expand it business by adding channels in digital offerings and introducing print publications in the U.S.
- Planning critical when handing over the reins. BERTOLA, DAVID // Buffalo Law Journal;9/17/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 75, p4
The article reports on the importance of succession planning when handling over small and large businesses in the U.S.
- Planning business, a right concept. Wolf, Greg // High Plains Journal;5/4/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 18, p12B
The author discusses the aspects of business planning in the U.S. including its importance, teamwork and urgency that helps standardize sense of timing.
- Business planning for arts, entertainment. // Wilson County News;7/ 9/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p6A
The article offers information on the workshop "Business Planning for Arts and Entertainment" to be held by the organization San Antonio SCORE in San Antonio, Texas in July 12, 2014.
- 7 (Challenge-Beaters) For '11. Verdallas, John A. // Credit Union Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
In this article the author outlines seven strategies that credit unions (CUs) need to consider to overcome challenges in 2011 in the U.S.