- Disruptive Innovation: Can Health Care Learn From Other Industries? A Conversation With Clayton M. Christensen. Smith, Mark D. // Health Affairs;2007 Supplement, Vol. 26, pw288
Clayton Christensen is one of America's most influential business thinkers and writers. A professor at Harvard Business School, Christensen is perhaps best known for his writings on disruptive innovation in such books as The Innovator's Dilemma and The Innovator's Solution. In this interview...
- Disruptive Innovation. Mallinson, Keith // Wireless Week;9/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p14
The article discusses the growing popularity of disruptive technologies, which threatened personal computer market. Accordingly, disruptive technologies are cheaper and are flexible with can be used in wide array of applications. It cites the book of Clayton Christensen "The Innovator's Dilemma"...
- GET REAL. FRIED, JASON // Inc.;Oct2012, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p35
The author reflects on a conversation he had with Clayton Christensen, author of the book "The Innovator's Dilemma," at Harvard Business School in 2012. In the book, he notes how successful firms with well-established products are threatened by newcomers. A quote by Theodore Levitt, a professor...
- VERDICT. // BRW;10/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p36
The article reviews the book "The Innovator's Dilemma," by Clayton M. Christensen .
- Leadership, in Their Own Words. Roberts, Ken; Wood, Daphne // Feliciter;2012, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p12
The article offers thoughts on leadership. One of the authors cites Clayton M. Christensen's book, "The Innovator's Dilemma," which attempts to analyze why technological change can make some highly successful companies fail. The book urges libraries to keep a balance between customer-focused and...
- WHEN GIANTS FAIL. MacFarquhar, Larissa // New Yorker;5/14/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 13, p84
The article presents a profile Clayton Christensen, noted business thinker and author of "The Innovator's Dilemma." It discusses how Christensen studied the role of innovation in business and its effects on business sustainability. He reflects on the role of his Mormon faith as a child, his...
- Disruptive strategies: Transformation of pharmacy practice from a dispensing model to a patient care model. // Pharmacy Today;May2012, p62
Information about several papers presented at the 99th Annual Meeting of the National Conference of Pharmaceutical Organizations (NCPO), held in January 2012, are presented. The conference featured sessions from Clayton M. Christensen, Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business...
- The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care. Tuli, Karunesh // New England Journal of Medicine;5/7/2009, Vol. 360 Issue 19, p2038
The article reviews the book "The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care," by Clayton M. Christensen, Jerome H. Grossman, and Jason Hwang.
- The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p16
The article presents a review of the book "The Innovator's Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care" by Clayton M. Christensen, with Jerome H. Grossman and Jason Hwang.