- Charles Chao. Ramzy, Austin // Time International (Asia Edition);5/2/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 17, p86
The article features Sina Corp. president Charles Chao and the Sina Weibo microblogging site in China.
- SINA and Sky-mobi Limited Sign Agreement. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Nov2011, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that China online media company and mobile value-added service (MVAS) provider SINA Corp. has entered into a strategic agreement with China mobile application store and mobile social network community operator Sky-mobi Ltd. SINA's microblog Weibo.com will be made available as...
- Asia's Top 1000 Brands: Brand Appeal - Innovative Brands. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Jul2012, p88
The article offers information on innovative brands including Sina Weibo, Apple and Uniqlo. It states that Sina Weibo social media introduced 'open' forum for discourse where none existed before. It mentions that brand Apple has thrived as a result of it's innovative trait, and its future...
- How Twitter users defied Twitter's creators--and saved them and the platform in the process. Dumenco, Simon // Advertising Age;11/1/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 39, p16
The author offers opinions on the online social network and microblog service Twitter, operated by the Internet industry company Twitter Inc. It is argued that Twitter's members are wholly responsible for the company's success as they developed new and better uses for Twitter such as providing...
- Chinese Twitter-like Weibo launches IPO. // Flare (Pakistan);May2014, p41
The article informs that Sina Weibo, a micro blogging subsidiary of Chinese Internet firm Sina, made its debut on Nasdaq exchange in the U.S. under the symbol "WB" in an initial public offering, and presents views of Sina chief executive Charles Chao, on effect of China's economic slowdown on Sina.
- Time to Tweet! Overcoming Twitter-phobia. BECKER, ELLIE; NELSON, BERNADEUE // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p11
The article presents the roll out of the new Twitter and its new characteristics.
- All at witter over her lack of followers. Webman, Nancy K. // Pensions & Investments;2/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p2
In this article, the author appeals the readers of the journal to follow her on Twitter.
- More Tweets From #etail2012, Day 2. Parry, Tim // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;3/1/2012, p1
More tweets from etail2012, Day 2 are recommended.
- WHAT DO YOUR TWEETS SAY ABOUT YOU? // Dolly;Jun2009, Issue 464, p50
A quiz about microblogging on the Twitter social network site is presented.