- Cisco Completes Restructuring, Reports Solid First Quarter. // Channel Insider;11/10/2011, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Cisco Systems Inc. in the fiscal year 2012 first-quarter after a year of streamlining and job cuts. The company is showing solid gains in the said quarter after it has focused on expanding its presence in areas that executives have identified...
- Wireless LAN infrastructure market posts record $1.7B in fourth quarter. // WiFi/ WLAN;Feb2012, p12
The article reports on the 14% increase in overall Wireless LAN (WLAN) revenues in the fourth quarter of 2011. According to a report from Dell'Oro Group, the growth is driven in part by a 10% quarter-over-quarter increase in Enterprise WLAN selling prices. Cisco Systems reportedly maintained the...
- EMC Earnings Tick Up but Still Miss Wall Street Projections. Preimesberger, Chris // eWeek;10/22/2014, p2
The article reports a slight increase in the earnings of the Massachusetts-based company EMC Corp. to 6.03 billion dollars in 2014 from 5.54 billion dollars in 2013. It discusses EMC's acquisition of around 35 percent stake of the company Cisco Systems Inc. in the VCE Co. LLC venture. Topics...
- Cisco Seeks Comeback For Conferencing Unit. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2013, pA04
Rowan Trollope loves a tough challenge â€” like getting room-sized systems down to mobile phone size.
- Cisco EPS, Sales Guidance Lag; It Cites 'Inconsistent' Economy. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2013, pA04
Networking gear leader
- Cisco: Rough Patch Ahead. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2013, pA01
4 Cisco Systems' ([STOCK[CSCO]]) Q1 revenue rose just 2% to $12.1 bil, missing forecast of $12.36 bil, due to weak demand for network gear. Its EPS rose 10% to 53 cents ex items, beating by 2 cents. Cisco added $15 bil to its share buyback plan, but warned of a difficult time ahead. It sees Q2...
- Cisco Systems Revenue Falls Amid Its 'Multiple Transitions'. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;2/13/2014, pA04
Cisco Systems showed a few signs of growth last quarter amid its big transition, but as expected, its year-to-year revenue fell for the first time in 18 quarters.
- Cisco Posts Slight Q3 Beat As Chambers Era Nears End. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;5/14/2015, pA04
The article discusses the financial performance of technology company Cisco Systems Inc. regarding its corporate earnings and business revenue as of the third quarter (Q3) of 2014. The computer networking equipment manufacturer has declined its stocks in after-hours trading and has undergone a...
- Cisco Caps The Chambers Era With Q4 Earnings, Sales Beats. RUSS BRITT // Investors Business Daily;8/12/2015, p00
The article reports on the financial performance of computer networking firm Cisco Systems Inc. which posted an increase in revenue and earnings as of August 12, 2015. A background of Cisco is provided which attributes its success to its cloud-oriented collaboration businesses wherein sales...