Reeling In A Fortune
- Hersteller mÃ¼ssen in SB investieren. Ralf, Bender // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/15/2013, Issue 46, p1
The article discusses the revenues of the meat industry in Spain of 2013.
- Mehr Tierschutz im KÃ¶nigreich. Dieter, Heimig // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/4/2014, Issue 14, p54
The article discusses the revenues of the Danish meat industry in 2013, the animal protection laws, and the exports of meat from Denmark.
- GLOBAL OUTLOOK. SHELLEY, ROB // Meat Trades Journal;4/22/2016, p4
The article focuses on a recent survey by global shipping data source Alphaliner, which found that operating profits in the face of challenging market conditions has been recorded by just half of the 16 main carriers which published financial results for 2015.
- Fleischwaren. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;9/20/2013, Issue 38, p66
The article announces that the Italian meat industry decreased its business revenue in 2012.
- Brazilian Exports to Arabs Grow 45% While Average Growth Was 27%. Daniel, Isaura // Brazzil Mag;3/1/2010, p1
The article reports that according to new figures from the Brazilian Ministry of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade, exports from Brazil to the Arab countries increased by 45% in February 2010 in comparison to the same period in 2009. Total foreign revenue for Brazil increased by 27% and...
- Store Brands 2012: Head of the Class. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;1/23/2012, p9
The article reports on the unit sales increases experienced by fresh meat and produce, while frozen juice, detergent and pet food were among the categories that experienced the deepest unit losses.
- Mehr Fleisch fÃ¼r Deutschland. Dieter, Heimig // Lebensmittel Zeitung;4/4/2014, Issue 14, p55
The article discusses Russia's halt on all imports of pork in order to protect themselves from the African Swine Fever, the revenues of the German meat industry in 2013, and the business revenues of the German meat producer Tican-Rose GmbH.
- Fleischwirtschaft optimistischer. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;1/25/2013, Issue 4, p0020
No abstract available.
- STATUS OF PAKISTANI HALAL MEAT EXPORT AND FORECASTING IT'S EXPORT REVENUE, IMPLICATIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES. Ayyub, Rana Muhammad; Bilal, Muhammad // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;May2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1082
Pakistan's share in world meat trade is negligibly small and she is not Planning to get benefit of it's meat production potential. Enhancement of exports from Pakistan is highly essential for it's economic growth. Present study is an attempt to highlight this potential alongwith empirical...