Hugh's The Boss?
- Shareholders' complaint: You can't take the playboy out of the mansion. Munk, Nina // New Yorker;07/12/99, Vol. 75 Issue 18, p25
Discusses the complaints of Playboy Enterprises shareholders against the company's president, Hugh Hefner. Profits of the company for 1998; How Hefner runs the company.
- Private Time for Hef, Playboy. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that the bid worth of 207 million dollars by Hugh Hefner had been accepted by special committee of independent directors in taking Playboy Enterprise Inc. in private.
- June 2, 2011, London. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);6/13/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 24, p7
The article reports that Hugh Hefner, founder of Playboy magazine, posed with 10 London Bunnies in a re-creation of an iconic photo in the 1960s.
- Our turnoffs? Aging playboy's cheap advances. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/19/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p14
The article comments on Playboy Enterprises Inc.'s founder Hugh Hefner's bid to buy out the public shareholding for 5.50 dollars a share.
- Playboy goes west. Shteir, Rachel // Prospect;May2012, Issue 194, p50
The article focuses on the success and growth of Los Angeles-Based Playboy Enterprises Inc. It is stated that the Playboy magazine empire was founded by Hugh Hefner in 1953 and informs about the struggling work of the company from 1970 to 2009 to achieve success. It further discusses various...
- Inside Playboy Mansion with Hugh Hefner. Walsh, Liz // Asian Pacific Post;5/1/2008, p12
The article features Playboy magnate, Hugh Hefner and his Playboy mansion in Los Angeles, California.
- Back. // Adweek;9/24/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 33, p37
A photograph is presented of Hugh Hefner, the founder of the magazine "Playboy," and women dressed as "Playboy Bunnies," from 1962.
- This Week, "Playboy" Ends Nearly Six Decades In Chicago. // Media Industry Newsletter;4/30/2012, Vol. 65 Issue 18, p14
The article reports on the relocation of the headquarters of Playboy Enterprises Inc. from Chicago, Illinois to Beverly Hills, California. The move is said to be a result of Playboy founder Hugh Marston Hefner's refusal to relocate with men's magazine "Esquire" to New York. Hefner is said to...
- APOLOGY OF THE WEEK. // Newsweek;8/15/2011, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p24
An apology from Crystal Harris, former fiancÃ©e of Playboy Enterprises founder Hugh Hefner, is presented.