Entangled In Egypt
- 310. Naguib Sawiris. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p50
The article offers information on business executive chairman of Orascom Telecom Holding SAE, Naguib Sawiris who played an important role in political tumult of Egypt.
- Pair of deals makes $70M the new co-op sales record. KUSSIN, ZACHARY; SAMTANI, HITEN; Strickland, Julie // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Jul2014, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p36
The article presents the pair of $70 million real estate deals made by Egyptian billionaire Nassef Sawiris for the penthouse of the late Edgar Bronfman and hedge-fund founder Israel Englander for the resident of U.S. French ambassador.
- Egyptian billionaire Sawiris returns home. // Flare (Pakistan);5/15/2013, p81
The article reports on the return of Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris in the country from France after a self-imposed exile that started after the election of President Mohamed Mursi in 2012 and after the Egyptian officials cleared the company manage by his brother of tax evasion.
- Egyptian billionaire Sawiris sets up investment firm. // Flare (Pakistan);Jul2014, p78
The article reports that Egyptian billionaire Nassed Sawiris established the investment firm, Nile Holding Investments to tap into growth opportunities in Egypt.
- Africa's richest entrepreneurs. // African Business;Apr2011, Issue 374, p42
The article offers information on some of the Africa's richest entrepreneurs as listed in the world's richest individuals by the periodical "Forbes." The Nigerian businessman Aliko Dangote is placed by Forbes as the 51st richest man in the world and the richest man in Africa, with a fortune of...
- Concrete plans. Nield, Richard // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/17/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p40
Reports on an increase in the demand for cement in the Middle East and North Africa in 2004. Circumstances which contributed to the improvement in the cement industry; Expansion of the operations of Egypt-based Orascom Construction Industries (OCI); Comments of OCI CEO Nassef Sawiris on the...
- GRENADA. // Caribbean Update;Nov2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p9
The article discusses Egyptian businessman Naguib Sawiris' plan to make various investments in Grenada's tourism sector by building three five-star resorts along the Grand Anse beach, acquiring the Silver Sands resort, and purchasing other properties.
- Collector in third. G. H. // Art Newspaper;Jan2012, Issue 231, p11
The article Egyptian art collector Naguib Sawiris's formation of the Al Masryeen Al Ahrar (Free Egyptians) political party and participation in the 2011-2012 Egyptian elections, as well as his plans to build a museum in Cairo, Egypt for his collection of modern Egyptian art.
- In Memoriam. DREIER, FRED // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p87
The article presents obituaries for several notable billionaires including Kuwaiti investor Nasser Al-Kharafi, formerly Israel's richest man Sammy Ofer, and Apple Inc. owner Steve Jobs.