Grow and Connect with NexGen
- FPA/AFA confident on FOFA reform consultation. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;10/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p9
The article reports on the expectation of associations in Australia, including the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA), that they will get the ear of the Department Treasury on the resumption of the consultation process.
- FPA most influential group, says Shorten. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;12/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p10
The article reports on the declaration of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) as the most influential planning body when it comes to informing the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) changes in Australia.
- Achieving a more noble objective. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;8/2/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the noble objective of the Association of Financial Advisers' (AFAs) or the Financial Planning Association's (EPA) Code of Professional Practice and Code of Ethics to lift professionalism and standards under Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) legislation.
- FPA and AFA lobby on FOFA key issues. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;3/15/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on the attempt of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) to influence the issues in the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) in Australia.
- Young Advisers Face Obstacles to Success. Gjertsen, Lee // American Banker;5/18/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 77, p10
The article notes the challenges young financial advisers, defined as under age 36, might encounter as they enter the financial planning profession. Joseph D. Pitzl, Intelligent Financial Strategies' director of financial planning, comments on potential obstacles to success and the Financial...
- Calls for a unified industry body. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;3/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1
The article features the letter of Rick Di Cristoforo, managing director of adviser-owned dealer group Matrix Planning Solutions Ltd., to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (ACT). He urges both to...
- Build Your Own Buzz. Green, James J. // Investment Advisor;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p136
The article offers the author's insights on the need for investment advisors to become active with the human capital and money to support their association of choice. The author says that advisors can make a difference with regulators and legislators of they support the Financial Planning...
- FPA Names Gjertsen as President-Elect. Paikert, Charles // Financial Planning;Oct2013, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p24
The article announces the designation of Edward Gjertsen II as president-elect of the Financial Planning Association's (FPA) board of directors.
- Survey Says: Groom Your Talent. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2015, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p13
The article discusses the results of a survey among Financial Planning Association (FPA) members conducted earlier in 2015. Results showed that around 43% of practices employs one support adviser while around 34% hires at least one producing junior adviser. Data also revealed that 97% of FPA...