- Education key to reverse mortgages. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;11/29/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the guidance document from the Financial Planning Association (FPA) for financial planners in Australia. The document aims to assist planners in dealing with reverse mortgage products following the report from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AISC)...
- Taking the glass half full view. Bloch, Jo-Anne // Money Management;4/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p12
In this article, the author discusses the strategies of change management applied by Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia in 2010. She emphasized the move of Henry Tax Review and Parliamentary Joint Committee (PJC) to respond the government's reviews and inquires based on the FPA's...
- Succession on His Mind. Wenger, Scott // Financial Planning;Jul2013, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p16
An interview with Michael Branham, Financial Planning Association (FPA) president, is presented. Asked how one finds the right strategy for growth, Branham says this is done through effective practice management where professionals determine how to properly grow the practice and structure staff...
- FPA announces membership shake-up. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;12/2/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the proposed changes to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p66
The article presents an exam based on content in the current issue that members of the Financial Planning Association can take for one hour of continuing education credit.
- FPA writes to Govt on TASA extension. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/23/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the appeal of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) to the government to extend the duration for the implementation of provisions under the Tax Agents Services Act (TASA) in Australia.
- Weak complaints scheme. // Choice;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the financial planning scheme of the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Dealing with the decision of the adjudicator; Financial scheme's lack of retrospectivity; Handling complaints.