Complete this sentenceâ€¦
- Free night in London. // Travel Daily;
The article reports on the stay 6, pay 5 deal offered by Cheval Residences for six properties in London, England priced between 994 pounds per week for stays between January 1 to April 30, 2014.
- Cheval stay pay deal. // Travel Daily;1/22/2013, p1
The article reports on the Stay 7/Pay 6 promotion of hotel operator Cheval Residences that gives a limited time at Cheval Knightsbridge and Cheval Phoenix House, both in London, England.
- Cheval on agent GDS. // Travel Daily;4/ 9/2013, p6
The article reports on the changes on the booking process of Cheval Residences.
- CHEVAL TO LAUNCH LUXURY APARTMENTS ON THE THAMES. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/13/2014 Supplement TTG Luxury, p12
The article reports on the Cheval Three Quays, the seventh luxury serviced apartment to be developed by real estate company Cheval in the north bank of the Thames in London, England starting April 1, 2014.
- Talking business. Westwell, George // Buying Business Travel;Nov/Dec2011, Issue 53, p34
An interview with George Westwell, director at Cheval Residences, is presented. He cites the viability and the rise of serviced apartments as an alternative for hotels due to the privacy, security, and kitchens it provide to guests. Westwell further outlined the popularity of serviced apartments...
- Dean Madge. // Caterer (2055-7817);10/24/2014, p24
An interview with Dean Madge, general manager of two luxury serviced apartments including Cheval Three Quays and Cheval Calico House is presented. Topics include difference between serviced apartments and extended stay apartments, Madge's work responsibilities in Cheval Residences, managing...
- In brief. // Human Resources (09648380);Jul/Aug2010, p17
The article announces the appointment of several business executives in Great Britain including Ben Bengougam as vice president for Europe Hilton Worldwide, Alison Fry as head of the business process outsourcing service head of Patri, and Mari Warby as group learning and development manager of...
- Bureaucratic and strategic human resource management: An empirical comparison in the federal... Mesch, Debra J.; Perry, James L. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p385
Attempts to identify significant differences between the bureaucratic model of human resource management (HRM) and the strategic human resource management (SHRM) model. Titles 38 and 5 of the United States Code which embodies ideas associated with strategic and bureaucratic HRM system...
- New Products. // Employee Benefit News;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p64
Presents products launched for employees in the U.S. as of April 2003. Focus of the designation, Compensation Management Specialist developed by the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist Program; Resources introduced by CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services; Action taken by Charles Schwab...