LINKS & NOTES
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p41
The article presents notes and links related to this issue including the interview by Michelle Stevens, the "HR Outlook" survey, and Next Generation HR.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;11/11/2010, p45
A list of several links and notes related to the articles published in the issue is presented, including one on the interview by Michelle Stevens, another on the talk of Gary Tomlinson in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Annual Conference and Exhibition, and another on the...
- WPST PD Stevens reduces top 40's `cheese factor'. Carter, Kevin // Billboard;5/4/96, Vol. 108 Issue 18, p84
Features Michelle Stevens, program director of music radio station WPST in Trenton, New Jersey. WPST's audience share; Programming strategy; Sample playlist; Target demographic.
- Three Vendors Join DPL Program. Laposky, John // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/24/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p54
The article reports that DPL Labs has signed definitive agreements with SR Components, Signature Wire and Rodin Audio's Phoenix Gold to participate in its HD Performance Testing and Certification Program. DPL created its certification program to provide consumers with a simple numerical ranking...
- Sea Legs. Garvey, William // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jun2012, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p45
The article focuses on the installation of Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) technology and its impact on the commercial aviation business. ADS-B represents a shift toward the satellite-based Next Generation air traffic management system promoted by the U.S. Federal Aviation...
- THE NEXT NEXT -GEN. // Stuff;Jun2012, Issue 159, p71
The article previews several gadgets including Durango from Microsoft Corp., and PlayStation Orbis from Microsoft Corp.
- Michelle Stevens. // Counseling Today;Dec2011, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p72
The article profiles Michelle Stevens, a clinical counselor and assistant professor at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, who was nominated to serve for Association for Creativity in Counseling (ACC) as board of trustees.
- Bureaucratic and strategic human resource management: An empirical comparison in the federal... Mesch, Debra J.; Perry, James L. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p385
Attempts to identify significant differences between the bureaucratic model of human resource management (HRM) and the strategic human resource management (SHRM) model. Titles 38 and 5 of the United States Code which embodies ideas associated with strategic and bureaucratic HRM system...
- New Products. // Employee Benefit News;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p64
Presents products launched for employees in the U.S. as of April 2003. Focus of the designation, Compensation Management Specialist developed by the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist Program; Resources introduced by CIGNA Retirement and Investment Services; Action taken by Charles Schwab...