Workshops on handling tribunals
- Get up to date with Benchmark. // People Management;Jan2012, p54
The article offers information on how to obtain the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Benchmark report series that focuses on employment regulation.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p15
The article presents links and notes related to articles published in this issue including the feature on employment tribunal reforms, the blog of Tim Smedley, and ben Willmott as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employee relations adviser.
- CIPD questions Government's dismissals process proposals. // Employers Law;Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article discusses the reservations of the U.S. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) about the proposals of the federal government to introduce settlement agreements.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;9/2/2010, p37
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain as of September 2010 including the institute's Law on Tour workshops that will feature the Equality Act, the availability of the paper titled "Developing Positive Employee Relations"...
- Employment law developments in 2013 and 2014. // Management Services;Winter2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p8
The article presents the factsheet "Employment Law Developments in 2013 and 2014" produced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) that summarises major employment law developments and expected changes related to British and European law.
- Explore law at the conference. // People Management;Jul2011, p52
The article offers information on the Employment Law Conference 2011 by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to be held at the Church House Conference Centre in Westminster, London on July 7, 2011.
- CIPD branch events. // People Management;1/27/2011, p34
A calendar of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) branch events to be held in Great Britain in February 2011 is presented which includes the Annual employment law update in England, Employment Law Conference in Northern Ireland and Employee Relations Breakfast event in...
- Sign up for law series. // People Management;Mar2015, p59
The article discusses the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) Spring Law on Tour workshop series across Great Britain from April 14 through May 1, 2015 on employment law topics including shared parental leave, employment tribunal reforms, and holiday pay claims.
- Manchester courses. // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p54
The article presents information on the new training directory of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development for 2008. The directory will include a series of regional short courses in Manchester, England as well as its London-based events. The institute has selected several of the most...