LINKS & NOTES
- UK's pharmacist shortage forces recruitment abroad. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;6/4/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that insufficient supply of qualified pharmacists is forcing companies in Great Britain to recruit from abroad despite the increasing levels of unemployment in the country. According to Fiona Morgan, human resources (HR) director of Lloyds Pharmacy, the industry was lobbying...
- on the move. // Personnel Today;3/2/2004, p34
The article presents information on various appointments of persons on various positions. It is reported that, Oxford and Cherwell College has appointed Lorraine Nowlan as its first director of HR following the merger of North Oxfordshire, Oxford and Rycotewood Colleges. The new multi-site...
- News: This week. // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2005, p5
This article presents news briefs related to the field of marketing. Unilever PLC is to cut more than 2000 jobs in Europe as part of an administrative shake-up. It is considering relocating thousands of human resources, finance and IT roles to India and Eastern Europe. Premier Foods PLC has sold...
- Lloyds Pharmacy goes for ...70m rebranding. // Marketing Week;3/12/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
Highlights the launching of a 70 million pound sterling rebranding advertising campaign by Lloyds Pharmacy a 1,400 strong retail chain. Information on the hiring of an agency by Lloyds in 1999; Details on the renaming of pharmacies formerly known as Hills, Lloyds Chemists and Savory and Moore;...
- Lloyds needs personal touch to win UK share. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week;3/12/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p22
States that 70 million pounds sterling will be spend by Gehe the German drug store on rebranding its chemist chains as Lloyds Pharmacy. Indication that more may be needed with the abolition of resale and price maintenance (rpm); Discussion on the the competitiveness of over-the-counter (OTC)...
- Lloydspharm rolls out first TV campaign. // Marketing Week;9/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p12
Reports that Lloyds Pharmacy has launched a television advertising campaign in Great Britain. Slated date of launching; Features of television advertisement spots; Time duration of the television commercial.
- Lloyds Pharmacy spends 5m pounds on national TV drive. // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2001, p4
Reports on the planned launching of a first television advertising campaign in Great Britain by Lloyds Pharmacy.
- Lloyd's Pharmacy plans Baby Rooms. // Marketing Week;9/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p7
Reports on the plans of Lloyd's Pharmacy to conduct a nationwide roll-out of Baby Rooms in Great Britain. Efforts of the pharmacy to extend its mother and baby offering; Objectives of the initiative to offer support and advice to customers; Presence of a trained staff inside the rooms.
- Lloyds Pharmacy join THT and NAT in urging gay men to take HIV tests. Lloyd, Peter // Pink Paper;12/2/2011, p17
The article reports on the move of Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd. to join with Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) and National AIDS Trust (NAT) in Great Britain to urge gay and bisexual men to have regular HIV tests which can tell signs of the virus in saliva.