- MOVING ON UP. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p2
A chart showing signs of economic recovery in the U.S. is presented.
- GRADING THE ECONOMY. McBride, James; Miller, John // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2005, Issue 262, p39
A table is presented that indicates the economic recovery of the U.S. as of 2005.
- REBUILDING NEW ORLEANS: STEADY, IF NOT SWIFT. // Baseline;Mar2006, Issue 56, p48
Charts are presented that shows the recovery of New Orleans, Louisiana after the destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina.
- ECONOMIC RECOVERY OF LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN IN THE SECOND HALF OF 2009. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Spring2010, p51
A graph is presented which shows the rate of economic recovery across the nations in Latin America and the Caribbean in the second half of 2009, based on the data and indicators given the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC).
- WHAT YOU SAY. Wheaton, Ken // Advertising Age;4/6/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p4
The article looks at the result of a poll on government-sponsored campaigns to stimulate the economy.
- Stocks Jump as Economy Heals. // Money;May2012, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p102
The article presents statistics and charts on financial and technology stocks as of May 2012, including S&P 500 ratios, the largest returns for mutual funds, and benchmarks for different financial sectors.
- 3RD-QUARTER BOUNCE. Cassidy, William B. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/24/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p34
Charts depicting the improved performance of U.S. trucking companies during the third quarter of 2014 are presented, highlighting the beginning of the 6th year of the U.S. economic recovery. INSETS: RATES DRIVE LTL REVENUE GAINS;TRUCKLOAD'S CAPACITY CREEP.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p26
The article presents several charts depicting the recovery after the recession including change in the jobs by industry, manufacturing layoffs and average hourly manufacturing wage.
- Tanker driver strikes remain a threat. // Commercial Motor;1/20/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5416, p9
The article offers information regarding the demand of fixed national terms and conditions (T&Cs) for fuel tanker drivers by the Trade Union in Great Britain.