- Cover Page. // Prospect;Oct2009, Issue 163, preceding p1
A drawing depicting Tory politicians is presented.
- Think of the children... offshore as much as you can. // Personnel Today;11/23/2004, p16
The article states that both the British Labour Party and Tories have outlined "family-friendly" policies designed, supposedly, to ease the lot of parents with young children. Politician Mike Howard wants to give fathers the option of a year off, or to share a year off with the mother of their...
- Off to a great start. // Career World;Apr/May99, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p2
Provides tips for making a good impression during job interviews for internship. Need for employee interaction; Importance of being a team player; Demonstration of self worth; Significance of accomplishment tracking.
- Seven in a Row. // Time;3/22/1954, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p34
The article reports that the British Tory political candidates have won seats in the elections held in the Arundel and Shoreham districts of West Sussex, England.
- Tories' top aim is to scrap rise in NI payments. Stodell, Hannah // Money Marketing;3/11/2010, p14
The article reports on the aim of the Tories to make a top priority of changing the scheduled increase in the contribution of National Insurance in Great Britain in 2010.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;7/28/1962, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p69
An excerpt from the journal "Niagara Falls Gazette" about the restoration of Tory Party which was demoralized during the Suez invasion in 1956.
- Just carry on balloting. // New Statesman;7/16/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4546, p5
Criticizes the system used in electing a Tory leader in Great Britain. Description of the system; Suggestion regarding the system.
- Tory leaders: they cannot be serious! Heffer, Simon // New Statesman;7/16/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4546, p9
Deals with the first round of the Tory leadership election in 2001. Details of the partial results; Speculations on the possible Tory leader; Changes in the Tory party.
- HRPA Introduces New HR Internship Matching Program. // HR Professional;May/Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p12
The article offers information on the introduction of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA) Edge, an HR internship program which pairs certified human resource profession (CHRP) candidates with short-term HR internships at host employers in Ontario.