Acas makes Olympic agreement
- Gearing Up for the Games. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;5/7/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 23/24, p2
The article offers information on the 2012 Summer Olympic Games which will be held in London, England on July 27, 2012.
- Gold medal for Great initiative as VisitBritain showcases UK's best. Hawthorne, Janelle // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Nov2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p47
The article reports the financing of London 2012 Olympics Games and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee to promote the tourism of Great Britain.
- billy masters. // Bay Windows;8/9/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p14
The article provides an answer to a question concerning the impact of the 2012 London Olympic Games on the public.
- ON YOUR MARKS…. Challinor, David // Optometry Today;7/29/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p8
The author discusses the impact of the 2012 Olympic Games on the summer vacation plans of residents and the business of retail opticians in London, England.
- 'Wireless' media pose Olympics challenge. // PRWeek (London);2/3/2012, p15
The article reports that the record number of media expected to join the London 2012 Olympic and Paralymic Games presents a logistical challenge, with a need to assign up to 20,000 wireless frequencies.
- Pack Your Baguettes. // Sports Illustrated;9/6/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p51
This article assesses the finalists in the competition to become the city to host the 2012 Summer Olympic Games. The IOC will choose the 2012 host city next July, and contingents from all five finalists were in Athens trying to win friends and votes. As the Games closed, the favorite was Paris,...
- 10 TIPS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/30/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4721, p13
The article offers tips on keeping the city of London, England, moving during the 2012 Olympics including postponing nonurgent deliveries.
- Everyone has chance to benefit from Olympics. STAGG, JAMES // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/25/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4666, p5
The article discusses the paper on Profiting from 2012 campaign, related to Olympic games, to be held in London, England, in 2012, published in this issue of the journal.
- Olympics set to be lucrative period for London hoteliers. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/27/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4725, p15
The article focuses on a research by TravelClick Inc. which showed that the committed occupancy for the 2012 London Olympics in London, England from July 27, 2012 to August 12, 2012 is up by 183.2 percent.