Boardroom quotas fail to convince senior women
- Standard Life: board and policyholder views mutually exclusive. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p13
Reports on Standard Life board of directors' belief that the company should retain its mutual status in order to improve long term performance. Reasons behind the board's decision not to support recommendations of demutualization; Reasons behind investors' suggestion that the institution should...
- Standard abandoning break-even ages for contracting back-in. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;8/7/2003, p5
Reports that Standard Life is abandoning its break-even ages as criteria for deciding whether independent financial advisers should be advised to contract back in to the state second pension in Great Britain. Claim that giving critical yield is a more accurate way of presenting the information...
- Standard slaices payouts 10% as surrenders rise. Stones, John // Money Marketing;10/3/2002, p2
Reports the cutting of payouts by Standard Life. Implementation of a market value adjuster; Effect of bonus cuts on mortgage endowment; Influence of the stockmarket on the move.
- Standard Life scorns 'stake success' // Money Marketing;11/7/2002, p9
Discusses why officials of the Standard Life Insurance Co. has criticized claims made by the government of Great Britain on the success of the sale of stakeholder pensions.
- Standard slams idea of using NI system for Nest. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;5/27/2010, p5
The article reports that Standard Life Assurance Co. criticised the suggestion of the National Employment Savings Trust on the use of its National Insurance (NI) systems to collect contributions in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Standard Life plots customer retention push. // Precision Marketing;6/14/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the marketing campaign launched by Standard Life Assurance to encourage customers with maturing policies to reinvest. Agency appointed to develop the initiative; Significance of the campaign; Customers of the company in Great Britain.
- Non-panel Standard in Misys top two stakeholder sellers. Gallagher, Rosemary // Money Marketing;11/15/2001, p5
Reports that Standard Life has taken around a third of Misys Independent Financial Advisers Services members' stakeholder business in Great Britain. Share percentage of Norwich Union in Standard Life; Rankings of Axa and Scottish Windows in the individual markets.
- Broker 'Talkback' // Money Marketing;10/10/2002, p34
Presents the views of brokers about the right of Standard Life company to impose a market value adjuster in Great Britain.
- Standard Life headquarters--Canada's first `intelligent' building. // Buildings;Sep95, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p25
Informs about the sophisticated technology which give intelligence to integrate all systems used in the renovation of Standard Life's headquarters in Montreal. Details on the technology used to integrate all the facilities in the building.