Army BAA for Homeland and Battlespace Innovative Technologies
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.
- Four steps to writing a succesful RFP. Shah, Nirav // American City & County;Jul98, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on a request for proposals (RFP) document, while highlighting four steps to creating a successful generalized information system (GIS). Identification of the four key elements; Information on the four key steps.
- Are RFPs only requests for punishment, or can they actually help you? Lewis, Bob // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p62
Discusses the issue of requests for proposals (RFPs) and its use in evaluating vendors and products. Three situations generally faced in the evaluation process; Conditions that dictate the writing of RFPs; Sources of help in writing RFPs.
- Watertown Searches For Bond Manager. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the requests for proposal to be issued by Watertown Contributory Retirement System for a manager to handle a domestic fixed-income portfolio.
- 21 Changes Proposed for Standard 90.1. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/5/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 14, p7
The article reports on the proposed addenda in Las Vegas, Nevada to help meet the requirements in Standard 90.1-2007, the Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, which has the chance to be included in the 2010 standard.
- State Court Administration REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS for OFP Migration Analyst. // Minnesota State Register;1/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p891
The article offers information on the Request for Proposals by State Court Administration of Minnesota for the selection of Operation Flashpoint analyst in the Information Technology Division.
- All eyes on Webster Block as city solicits bids. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 19, p8
The article presents information on Webster Block in Buffalo, New York, for which request for proposals (RFP) has been issued.