ICE Issues RFI for SEVIS II Design and Integration
- US-VISIT Office Seeks Management and Logistics Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the pre-solicitation notice of the General Services Administration for the implementation of the US-VISIT Program of the Department of Homeland Security.
- DHS Seeks Remote Sensing Services for Incident Management and Other Missions. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p18
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is soliciting firms to provide aerial remote sensing services for incident management and homeland security missions.
- In The News ... // HR Specialist;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
The article offers news briefs on human resource (HR) as of September 2015 including the violation of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) law by Hartmann Studios, the other on short term leaves for student trips, and the third on actions and litigations focused on hiring management.
- DHS to revise family detention approach. // Arab American News;6/27/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1533, p14
The article focuses on the recent announcement of making substantial change in the family detention practise by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh C. Johnson, also mentioning the key reforms of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), in addition to providing the views of few people on this topic
- Iraq gets its earrings back. M. B. // Art Newspaper;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p66
The article reports that the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has returned a pair of ancient gold earrings to the Iraq embassy in Washington D.C.
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.
- New Jersey to Issue RFPs for Banks In All Negotiated Deals From Now On. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p7
The article reports on the plans of New Jersey to issue requests for proposals for banking services in all negotiated deals.
- VIRGINIA: VPA Offers RFP for Dealers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that a request for proposals (RFP) for firms interested in insurance deals has been released by the Virginia Port Authority (VPA) in Virginia.
- Four steps to writing a succesful RFP. Shah, Nirav // American City & County;Jul98, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on a request for proposals (RFP) document, while highlighting four steps to creating a successful generalized information system (GIS). Identification of the four key elements; Information on the four key steps.