US-VISIT Office Seeks Management and Logistics Support
- GSA Plans RFP for DHS Operations Center Construction at St. E's. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the U.S. General Services Administration's (GSA) plan to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the construction of an operations center for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as part of the consolidation of the DHS headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Government may be the answer! ALEXANDER, DAVID // Accounting Today;3/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
The author discusses ways by which accounting firms can enter the U.S. federal government market. He states that firms that have won the General Services Administration (GSA) Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) contracts commanded more than $960 million per year in federal buildings. He...
- Qwest Hunts $40B GSA Network Contracts. // TelecomWeb News Digest;10/4/2005, p1
The article reports on the formation of a team to bid on upcoming U.S. General Services Administration network systems and services contracts by Qwest Communications International in October 2005. The contracts are valued at $40 billion in total. The team being led by Qwest Communications for...
- General Services Administration Acquisition Regulation; Submission for OMB Review; Proposal to Lease Space, GSA Forms 1364A, 1364A-1, 1364B, 1364C, 1364D. Neurauter, Joseph A. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;3/28/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 60, p18981
A public notice regarding a proposed extension of a U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) review of an information collection requirement for Proposal to Lease Space, issued by the U.S. General Services Administraion (GSA) on March 22, 2013, is presented. Details are given on the OMB review...
- GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;3/12/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 48, p14042
The article announces a notice with a request for comments issued by the U.S. Office of Mission Assurance. The General Services Administration and the Department of Defense presented proposals regarding the feasibility, security benefits, and relative merits of incorporating security standards...
- DHS Seeks Remote Sensing Services for Incident Management and Other Missions. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p18
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is soliciting firms to provide aerial remote sensing services for incident management and homeland security missions.
- ICE Issues RFI for SEVIS II Design and Integration. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the issuance of a Request for Information (RFI) by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for contractor services for the Student & Exchange Visitor Program.
- Submission for OMB Review; Federal Management Regulation; GSA Form 3040, State Agency Monthly Donation Report of Surplus Property. Coleman, Casey // Federal Register;7/3/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 128, p39494
The article focuses on a notice of a request to be submitted by the Regulatory Secretariat to U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to review and approve an extension of a formerly approved information collection requirement on U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Form 3040. It says...
- Georgia looking in wrong places when making budget cut proposals. Hollis, Paul // Southeast Farm Press;4/7/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the proposed FY 2011 budget of the University of Georgia, as requested by the governor and state legislators that cuts to the Cooperative Extension Service of the state which claimed to go beyond draconian practice.