Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Intellicheck Mobilisa Developing Wireless Buoy System with Sensors
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs related to the security technology sector as of October 23, 2013. The U.S. Naval Supply Fleet Logistics Center has awarded FLIR Systems a contract for equipment to screen mail for security threats. The Delivery People has purchased the QS-B220 explosive trace...
- THE ANNOTATED MACHINE: Water Safety. Myser, Michael // Popular Science;Sep2012, Vol. 281 Issue 3, p28
The article describes a port security system designed by the wireless technology company Intellicheck Mobilisa which incorporates various detectors, video cameras, and wireless communications technology into buoys. The system includes oil fluorometers for the detection of oil spills, a radio...
- Products. // Government Security;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p30
The article review several security products including the Hard Disk Crusher from eDR Solutions LLC, the Situator Situation Management software from Orsus Solutions LLC, and the Defense ID m2500 Sentry Handheld identification scanner from Mobilisa Inc.
- Intellicheck Mobilisa gets $2M in Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p21
The article reports on multiple contracts received by the Government Identity Group of Intellicheck Mobilisa for its identification systems Fugitive Finder and Defense ID.
- New York Military Facility Selects Intellicheck Mobilisa's Fugitive Finder. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p17
This article reports on a contract received by Intellicheck Mobilisa from a New York-area military base for its Fugitive Finder handheld identification reading device.
- There May be a Better Way. // Airport Security Report;2/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the technology, Defense ID System, from Intellicheck Mobilisa Inc. (IDN).
- Loan programs help wireless startup reach new frontiers. Broberg, Brad // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/22/2005 Supplement, p14
The article focuses on entrepreneurs Nelson and Bonnie Ludlow, founders and owners of Mobilisa Inc., which develops software and engineers networks for wireless-Internet and other mobile computing systems. While much of Mobilisa's work remains in the R&D stage, the company has rolled out a...
- Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Port of Houston Using Intellicheck Mobilisa's TWIC Reader. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p7
This article reports on the purchase by Port of Houston, Texas of a small quantity of handheld biometric-enabled smart card readers from Intellicheck Mobilisa (IM). The IM2700 Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) reader can access identification information through one- and...
- Loan programs help wireless startup reach new frontiers. Broberg, Brad // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 17, Special section p14
Features Bonnie and Nelson Ludlow, founders and owners of Mobilisa Inc., and the success of their small business. Effors of rolling out a wireless Internet network for the Washington State Ferry System; Loan availed from the U.S. Small Business Administration.