EADS in CRADA with Navy EOD Division to Refine Threat Detection Tech
- Airbus, EADS. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p5
The article reports on the plan of EADS NV and Singapore government's Agency for Science, Technology and Research (ASTAR) to cooperate on research concentrated on the feasibility of microalgae as alternative aviation fuels' feedstock.
- EADS Unveils CBRNE Products For U.S. Homeland Security Market. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;6/19/2007, Vol. 234 Issue 55, p5
The article reports on the new products developed by the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co. (EADS) for detecting chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) threats which the company hopes to sell into the U.S. homeland security market. The Laser Ion Mobility...
- European Investment Bank Supports EADS Innovation, R&D Programs. // Defense Daily;3/18/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 52, p1
The article reports that the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Aeronautic Defense & Space Co. (EADS NV) have signed a 488 million dollar finance contract in support of EADS innovation and research and development (R&D) programs. The project focuses on developing innovative products...
- Training Dream. Nativi, Andy; Barrie, Douglas // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/3/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 17, p44
The article reports on the joint contract bid of the engineering firms Finmeccanica and EADS for the Advanced European Jet Pilot Training system (AEJPT) project being proposed through the European Defense Agency (EDA) in 2010. Details are given describing the aims and requirements of the...
- Airbus, EADS. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p3
The article reports on the protest of the European and French government on the pullout of Northtrop Grumman, Airbus/European Aeronautic Defence and Space NV (EADS) U.S. partner.
- Plane for all to see. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);6/28/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7797, p10
The article features the Cri-Cri, a four-engine electric aerobatic plane, developed by EADS in conjunction with Aero Composites Saintonge and the Green Cri-Cri Association.
- Clean air act. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);7/26/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7799, p7
The article reports on the demonstration of EADS of the flight of its Diamond Aircraft DA42 New Generation powered by biofuel made from algae at the Famborough Airshow.
- EADS' novel bicycle is the wheel deal. // Engineer (00137758);3/14/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7812, p7
The article offers brief information on Eads NV's Airbike.
- Research project has layered approach. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);4/25/2011, Vol. 296 Issue 7815, p18
No abstract available.