L-3 Communications [LLL]: Analogic [ALOG]: Morpho, L-3 EDS Systems Certified to Meet New European Requirements
- European Civil Aviation Conference Tests Morpho Detection's XRD 3500 EDS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p7
This article reports that the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) has tested and evaluated Morpho Detection's XRD 3500 X-Ray Diffraction-based explosive detection system which met the ECAC Standard 3 technical specifications.
- ECAC approves Hungary, Poland as member states. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/2/1990, Vol. 133 Issue 1, p58
Reports that the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) unanimously voted to accept Poland and Hungary as members, the first two Central/East European countries to enter the multinational organization.
- L-3 eXaminer 3DX-ES EDS Systems Gets EU Standard 3 CEP Approval. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/18/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p5
The article highlights the certification received by the eXaminer 3DX-Enhanced Speed (ES) explosive detection system (EDS) from L-3 Communications (LLL) Security & Detection Systems from the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) Common Evaluation Process (CEP) of security equipment.
- Critical technology: explosives detection. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;01/28/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 45, Supplement p5
Reports the growth of the explosive detection technology market due to the prioritization of airport security in the United States and Europe. Collaboration between the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration and the European Civil Aviation Commission; Distribution of the technology at airports;...
- STEPS TO STANDARD 3. // Airports International;Nov2016, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p28
The article focuses on efforts made by the Birmingham Airport, Great Britain to comply with the Hold Baggage Screening Standard 3 set by the European Civil Aviation Conference. Topics discussed include use of combination of photoelectric cells and bag tag readers by the supervisory control and...
- IN BRIEF. // Engineer (00137758);11/13/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7712, p7
The article offers news briefs related to engineering in Great Britain. The European Union's GAWAIN project supports both satellite navigation and third generation telephony. The Czech Republic's Eurika Umbrella project 3109 Eulasnet Explosives Analyzer has produced a portable system to detect...
- India Developing e-dog to Sniff out Explosives. // Siliconindia;Feb2010, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p10
The article focuses on the development of electronic-dog (e-dog), a prototype being developed by Indian scientists to be used for detecting explosives.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Gets Foreign Order for X-Ray Equipment. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p12
This article reports on a contract received by the Rapiscan Systems division of OSI Systems from a civil aviation authority in Asia for its high-speed MVXR 5000 Explosives Detection System.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the approval of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD) system from Morpho Detection to be used by government agencies in Israel for border crossings, transportation facilities, and civilian facilities and institutions.