Ashghal tenders package six of Doha Expressway
- Doha awards $1bn road package. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 17, p14
The article informs that a construction package has been awarded by Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) to the joint venture of Saudi Binla-din Group and the local Qatari Diar for work on the Dukhan Highway in Doha, Qatar.
- Doha awards seven road maintenance contracts. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/18/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p17
The article reports on the seven road contracts awarded by Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) to improve and upgrade roads throughout the state.
- LOCAL ROADS AND DRAINAGE SCHEME. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;Feb2013 Qatar Supplement, p10
The article looks at planned road construction in Qatar, as of February 2013, which is being carried out by the country's Public Works Authority, with engineering firm Parsons Brinckerhoff overseeing the local roads and drainage component.
- Doha delays Lusail Expressway tender. Roscoe, Andrew // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 36, p15
The article reports on the move of Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) to delay the issuance of its tenders for the contract to build the Lusail Expressway, estimated to be worth 687 million dollars. It mentions that the company plans to tender the contract by the end of August 2010. It...
- Doha prioritises road building. ROSCOE, ANDREW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/4/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p43
The article offers information on the development in the highway construction in Qatar. It states that the Public Works Authority of Qatar is planning extensively to boost the highway links across the country. It mentions that the U.S. company KBR Inc. has received the contract worth 135 million...
- Ashghal awards $2.7bn of road schemes. FLORIAN, JEFF // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p14
The article discusses the move of Qatar's Public Works Authority or Ashghal of awarding seven contracts worth 10.1 billion Qatari riyals or 2.7 billion U.S. dollars for a series of road projects across Qatar. It also discusses the awarding of the largest deal to the joint-venture of Turkish...
- L&T Construction wins contracts worth Rs. 3,655cr. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;3/23/2014, p16
The article reports on the 3,655 crore rupees worth of orders received by Indian engineering and construction major L & T Construction from Ashghal, the Public Works Authority, of Qatar for the construction of Al Wakrah Bypass Road. It cites the provision of the freeway of an access of planned...
- Ashghal launches prequals for next road round. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/8/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 36, p29
This article reports that Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) has launched contractor prequalification for a raft of major highway projects to be implemented across the state from 2006-2009. The prequalification represents a change of tendering strategy by Ashghal in its highway...
- Barwa City road project awarded. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Bin Omran Trading & Contracting Co. has been awarded 150 million dollars contract by Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) for constructing a road network around the Barwa City development in Doha.