Ashghal tenders package six of Doha Expressway
- Doha awards seven road maintenance contracts. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/18/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p17
The article reports on the seven road contracts awarded by Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) to improve and upgrade roads throughout the state.
- Doha awards $1bn road package. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 17, p14
The article informs that a construction package has been awarded by Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) to the joint venture of Saudi Binla-din Group and the local Qatari Diar for work on the Dukhan Highway in Doha, Qatar.
- Doha delays Lusail Expressway tender. Roscoe, Andrew // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 36, p15
The article reports on the move of Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) to delay the issuance of its tenders for the contract to build the Lusail Expressway, estimated to be worth 687 million dollars. It mentions that the company plans to tender the contract by the end of August 2010. It...
- Doha prioritises road building. ROSCOE, ANDREW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/4/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p43
The article offers information on the development in the highway construction in Qatar. It states that the Public Works Authority of Qatar is planning extensively to boost the highway links across the country. It mentions that the U.S. company KBR Inc. has received the contract worth 135 million...
- Barwa City road project awarded. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p16
The article reports that Bin Omran Trading & Contracting Co. has been awarded 150 million dollars contract by Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) for constructing a road network around the Barwa City development in Doha.
- L&T Construction wins contracts worth Rs. 3,655cr. // Infrastructure Snapshot;3/23/2014, p16
The article reports on the 3,655 crore rupees worth of orders received by Indian engineering and construction major L & T Construction from Ashghal, the Public Works Authority, of Qatar for the construction of Al Wakrah Bypass Road. It cites the provision of the freeway of an access of planned...
- North road work speeds on. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/2/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the evaluation of bids for a major road contract on the Qatar primary route program by the Qatar Public Works Authority. Covering phase 2 of the North road scheme, the estimated $800 million-1,000 million contract will involve the construction of 90 kilometres of four-lane...
- Ashghal issues North road tenders. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/21/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 29, p18
The article announces an invitation issued by the Ashghal Public Works Authority for companies to bid for the second construction contract on the North road scheme in Qatar. The contract covers sections 2 and 3 of the project, which will involve the construction of 160 kilometers of roads and 20...
- Ashghal launches prequals for next road round. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/8/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 36, p29
This article reports that Qatar's Public Works Authority (Ashghal) has launched contractor prequalification for a raft of major highway projects to be implemented across the state from 2006-2009. The prequalification represents a change of tendering strategy by Ashghal in its highway...