- Maria Menounos is self-reliant. Levitt, Shelley // Self;Sep2004, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p236
Presents an interview with Maria Menounos, a correspondent at Entertainment Tonight in the U.S. Family background; Career highlights; Health concerns.
- 15 Extraordinary Women: Jane Pauley. // Biography;Jul2003, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p59
Profiles former NBC news correspondent and anchor Jane Pauley. Career background; Details on her news program; Family background.
- Elizabeth Vargas. Marks, Joshua // Daily Variety;3/9/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 50, pA12
The article profiles television journalist Elizabeth Vargas in Los Angeles, California. She started her career as co-anchor in the television program "ABC World News." In 1996, she became the news anchor for American Broadcasting Corp.'s "Good Morning America." In addition, Vargas is considered...
- U.S. News: A Style Report. Epaminondas, George // Harper's Bazaar;Feb2001, Issue 3471, p112
Highlights the clothing and fashion trends among women television reporters in the United States.
- Reporting live--from her sofa. Whitcomb, Claire; Freeman, Kim; Wetherell, Marlene // Victoria;Apr2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p106
Profiles Jane Clayson, the correspondent for the television program CBS Evening News. Challenges faced by Clayson in her career; Personality of Clayson; Her family background; Interests and hobbies of Clayson.
- 'This just in! New hope for bad hairâ€¦.'. // Glamour;Apr2003, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p220
Presents the results of hair makeovers organized by 'Glamour' magazine for female television journalists in the United States. Description of the women's old and new hairstyles; Reactions of viewers and the journalists' colleagues to their new looks; Dos and don'ts for television-worthy hair.
- TAYLOR ELLISON. KAVEHKAR, KIMYA // Austin Monthly;Jun2014, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p70
The article offers information on lifestyle and entertainment reporter Taylor Ellison including her education, personal style, and fashion accessories.
- SO YOU WANT TO BE AN ANCHORWOMAN! Berry, Dolly // Saturday Evening Post;Nov1978, Vol. 250 Issue 8, p52
Presents a schedule of the daily activities of television reporter Beverly Williams from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Preparations she undergoes before appearing before the television camera; Incident she covered during the day; Steps she takes before finalizing a story.
- Anupama Anand. // Women of Substance: Profiles of Asian Women in the UK;1997, p16
A biography of newscaster Anupama Anand is presented. Anand was born in the Indian capital of Delhi in 1967. She was educated at the Miranda House at Delhi University and settled in London, England in 1990. In 1992, Anand became Britain's first television Hindi newscaster. She was also part of a...