Women We Love
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- Five to Claim LEA Awards at WICT Gala. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p12
The article announces award recipients during the 19th annual LEA Awards gala at the Beverley Wilshire Hotel in Southern California on October 20, 2011 which include Jennifer Cavrikas of Fox Network as the Woman to Watch of the year, Kate Neligan of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. as the Advocate...
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.
- Honoring the Past, Looking Ahead. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p28
An advertising supplement reviewing the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado is presented.
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...
- Three Lessons TV Can Learn From Cable Pitches. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;5/13/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 1, p10
An excerpt is presented from an article on cable television advertising sales presentations by cable television industry firms posted in the publication's Website.
- ESPN: Still the Worldwide Leader. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;7/27/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p31
The article reports that television programmer ESPN still continues to the leader in sports television industry in the U.S. despite the departure of high-profile talent and a net loss of subscribers in the cable television marketplace in the U.S. as of 2015.
- Future Will Be Mobile And Spectrum-Hungry. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p22
The article offers information related to launch of a new graphic by the U.S. cable television industry to illustrate the importance of free broadcast of television shows.