Multicultural Viewers Go Mobile, Horowitz Study Finds
- Mobile Rollout Continues. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;7/12/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 27, p16
The article informs about orders to launch Mobile Digital Television (DTV) by various transmission vendors of the U.S. on various new equipment including multiplexers, encoders and upgrader exciters.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // International Journal of Mobile Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the cognitive components in the adoption of mobile television services, the mind of smartphone customer, and the effectiveness of mobile magazines.
- Tigo launches mobile TV service. Hui Pan // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Feb2012, p7
The article reports on the launching of a limited mobile TV service in Paraguay by its fixed and mobile operator Tigo.
- MIRA Mobile trucking to Vegas. G.D. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/25/96, Vol. 126 Issue 13, p76
Reports that MIRA Mobile Television will be displaying its mobile production unit at NAB '96. Description of the truck.
- nma viewpoint. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;2/3/2011, p07
The author comments on the use of integrated mobile broadcast (IMB) technology in delivering mobile television services in Great Britain in 2011.
- WHAT'S WORKING IN OMAHA. M. M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 33, p20
A preview of the Mobile DTV portable television from RCA Corp. is presented.
- Live Mobile TV expands in Africa. McMahon, Franklin // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;2/7/2012, p7
The article focuses on the announcement by the mobile-television (TV) service Orange Senegal that the West African country will be provided with live TV programming for subscribers of its services in February 2012.
- Booming Industry Provides Plethora of Opportunities. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;5/30/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 22, p14
The article focuses on the statements by various panel members including Hans Deutmeyer of HBOGo, Tara Maitra of TiVo Inc., and Richard Bullwinkle of Rovi Corp. at the event entitled "Connected TV and three-dimension (3D): Supplying the Demand," held at the Rossevelt Hotel in New York City on...
- Elgato EyeTV receives approval as Dyle enabled. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/19/2012, p14
The article reports on the certification of the EyeTV Mobile TV accessory and EyeTV application from hardware and software manufacturer Elgato as Dyle mobile television (TV) enabled in the U.S.