- THE ITALIAN JOB. // Inside Film;Oct2009, Issue 125, p14
A personal narrative about the authors' experience of creating historic partnership in operating their Italian company Pictures In Paradise and in producing various films.
- How Artful Images Were Created For GM. Bennett, Bill // SHOOT;11/21/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of his collaboration with Director Tim Damon of Damon Live Action on the production of a running footage for national, regional and local advertisements of General Motors automobiles.
- Secrets & LIES. Brandes, Wendy // Marie Claire (US Edition);Jul2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p91
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having a business partner who died in breast cancer.
- Small Partner, Big Company; Does This Marriage Work? Harrison, Marc // CRN;10/13/2008, Issue 1275, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being a Microsoft Certified Partner.
- NAPF/HOPE. Whyte, Sierra; Whyte, Rosalie; Merkel, Lynn // Congregationalist;Sep2012, Vol. 164 Issue 3, p18
A personal narrative is presented which explores the authors' experiences of attending the National Association of Pilgrim Fellowship and Heritage of Pilgrim Endeavor-Mission Discovery partnership held in Rapid City, South Dekota from June 24 to 30, 2012.
- A vital partnership. Impreveduto, Rocco // Supply Management;Oct2012, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p25
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of partnering with procurement for an important marketing contract.
- Toledo Optical Launches Free-form. // Vision Monday;2/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on the introduction of a line of digital lens processing device in the laboratory of Toledo Optical in Ohio in 2011.
- Toledo Optical Named Transitions U.S. Lab of the Year for 2006. Karp, Andrew // Vision Monday;2/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p16
The article announces that Transitions Optical named Toledo Optical as Transitions U.S. Lab of the Year for 2006.
- Brand Licensing Bulletin: The latest news and developments from Brand Licensing's director, Jessica Blue. // License! Europe;Aug/Sep2006, p14
The article discusses the author's experience when she attended the Licensing International in New York. She met media men from the U.S. and Great Britain who continued to spread the news about the Brand Licensing 2006. She states that they launching the Licensing International Pavilion which...