LENSES LIGHT UP THE EYEWEAR LANDSCAPE
- German Cartel Authorities Fine Five Lens Makers. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;6/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p012
The article reports that five of Germany's ophthalmic lens manufacturers were fined a total of 115 million euros for participation in a price fixing scheme. Included are companies Rodenstock GmbH, Carl Zeiss Vision GmbH, and Essilor GmbH which were found guilty by the Bundeskartellamt (BKA) of...
- Ot BUSINESS UPDATE. // Optometry Today;10/5/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 19, p14
The article provides updates in the optometry industry including an agreement reached by Carl Zeiss Vision and Essilor relating to Carl Zeiss Vision's back-surface freeform progressive lens technology and the acquisition by Alliance Boots of a 12% stake in Nanjing Pharmaceutical Company.
- SPOTLIGHT ON... // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 42 Issue 20C, p32
Photographs of several employees of lens manufacturer HOYA Lab in Lewisville, Texas are presented.
- US Optical Certified for Zeiss Customized Lenses and Process. // Vision Monday;3/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p044
The article reports on the announcement made by Carl Zeiss Vision regarding the certification of US Optical of East Syracuse, New York to manufacture Carl Zeiss Vision's full line of customized free-form and single vision lenses.
- Zeiss lenses focus on the near vision. // Optometry Today;10/29/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 21, p21
The article offers information on the Gradual Individual EyeFit lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- New Zeiss Lens Designed to Slow Myopia's Progress in Children. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;6/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p032
The article evaluates the MyoVision optical lens from Carl Zeiss Vision.
- ZEISS Introduces Fast, Self-Tinting Eyeglass Lenses for People of All Ages. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/31/2011, Vol. 21, p478
The article offers brief information on the PhotoFusion(r) self-tinting eyeglass lens from Zeiss.
- GAME-WINNING LOGIC. Spina, James J. // 20/20;Jun2015, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p58
The article offers information on Rx ophthalmic frames in sport sunglasses brands which depicts heritage of the brand and tech details of the team collective and the attitude.
- Zeiss Lenses Now in Transitions XTRActive. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;2/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p40
The article reports features a range of Zeiss, SOLA and AO designs in new lenses called Transitions XTRActive developed by Carl Zeiss Vision.