- Program Finalized for Debut of Virtual Vision Expo on Nov. 10. // Vision Monday;10/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p058
The article offers information on Virtual Vision Expo to be held in both New York City, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada on November 10, 2010.
- Drunk driving. Silverstone, Dede // Ophthalmology Times;2/13/95, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
Reports on an optometrist-patented lens that direct light away from the macula causing brain confusion that results in the dizziness, blurred vision and warp perception of drunkenness.
- OT/HPR eyechart. // Ophthalmology Times;7/31/95, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p1
Presents information on the percentage of surgeons using viscoelastic material in ophthalmic lenses.
- Brand aloofness. // Marketing Tools;Jul98, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p11
Reports on CDB Research and Consulting Inc.'s survey of 400 people concerning their vision-care tendencies. Corrective lens users' lack of awareness about brands; Under 35 age group's dissatisfaction with the necessity of corrective lenses; Contact information.
- Wonderful WORLD OF LENSES. KARP, ANDREW // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 40 Issue 23F, p10
The article features various lens products that debuted during the 2012 Vision Expo West (VEW), including Essilor's Varilux S Series lenses, the Zeiss Progressive Individual z, and Hoya's Sync lens.
- INSTASEENS FROM OPTI MUNICH. Zabrycki, Patrisha Holly // 20/20;Feb2015, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p29
The article presents several photographs related to the Opta Munich, international trade show for optics & design, held at the fairground Messe MÃ¼nchen in Germany, which featured optics ranging from frames, ophthalmic lenses, contact lenses and technical equipment and devices.
- Chemistrie--Eyewear That CLICKS. Zelazowski, Dennis // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 37 Issue 14E, p38
The article features the magnetic layered clip-on lens Chemistrie, a removable lens layer for eyeglass wearers.
- The State of the Pseudophakic IOL. Hilton, Lisette // Review of Ophthalmology;Apr2003 Supplement, Vol. 10, p8
Discusses the trends in pseudophakic intraocular lenses in the U.S. Advantages of the Alcon SA series lens; Tecnis Z9000 intraocular lens; Reduction in the incidence of posterior capsular opacification; Lenses in clinical trials. INSETS: Apodization;Pseudophakic Pearls.
- The Skinny on a Thin Lens. Hoffer, Kenneth J. // Review of Ophthalmology;Apr2003 Supplement, Vol. 10, p10
Describes the ThinOptX acrylic chamber intraocular lens approved by the European Union in September 2002. First incidence of the IOL implantation in the U.S.; Refractive index of the material; Insertion process; Maneuver of the proximal haptic.