Dioxin scandal triggers food debate in Germany
- Just-in-Time Delivery. // Transitions Online;7/17/2006, p5
The article examines whether Macedonia has passed a test of its readiness for further integration into Euro-Atlantic structures after gaining official European Union candidate status and after the July 5, 2006 general elections. It is observed that the polling day was largely peaceful and...
- For many Czechs the EU means freedom to travel, work and study. // Regional Today;2/18/2014, p1
The article reports on the results of a new Eurobarometer survey released by the European Commission (EC) which show that almost half of Czechs consider European Union as freedom to travel, work and study.
- ICELANDERS AGAINST EU MEMBERSHIP. // Iceland Review;Winter2009, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p12
The article provides information on a poll conducted in September 2009 by Capacent for SI, the Federation of Icelandic Industries, which found that more Icelanders are against European Union (EU) membership.
- Undeclared payment remains significant in EU, Hungary. // Hungary A.M.;3/26/2014, p5
The article reports that the under-the-table transactions remain alive and well in several parts of the European Union (EU) according to a report about undeclared payment of all or part of wages from the public opinion survey Eurobarometer.
- Support in Turkey for EU membership lowest in years. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;12/22/2014, p1
The article reports that support by people in Turkey for the country's membership in the European Union (EU) has reached its lowest level in recent years based on the public opinion survey released by the EU in December 2014.
- POLL. // Travel Weekly (UK);3/3/2016, Issue 2311, p8
The article presents the results of a poll which asked readers on whether the view of travel executives influence how they vote in the European Union (EU) referendum.
- The trouble with meat. Motavalli, Jim // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun98, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p28
Discusses the problem of meat contamination in the United States (US). How Americans produce and consume meat; Question on the safety of meats; Causes of the meat crisis in the US. INSETS: No more bull, by Tracey C. Rembert;Building a livable future.
- Less meat but better is the key message. // Grocer;1/23/2016, p1
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In defence of eating meat" in January 16, 2016 issue.
- Ipen reveals toxic free range eggs. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;5/23/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2148, p26
Reports on the results of a research conducted by the International Persistent Organic Pollutants (POP) Elimination Network (Ipen) regarding the levels of toxic chemicals in free range eggs as of May 23, 2005. Sources of the sample eggs in the study; Percentage of eggs from the sources that...