STHI to Price Today, Price Talk at 8%
- Silverfleet Capital Snaps Up Office Chain. ANNISS, ELISA // FN: Footwear News;12/20/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 47, p21
The article informs on the acquisition of the footwear retailer Office of West Coast Capital Corp. by the private equity firm Silverfleet Capital.
- Silverfleet Buys Call Center. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p1
The article reports that the stake of private equity firm Ardian in call center services provider Competence Call Center Holding GmbH (CCC) will be purchased by mid-market private equity firm Silverfleet Capital.
- Silverfleet Capital Acquires Montagu's Stake in Kalle for $304Mn. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/21/2009, p1
The article reports that Montagu Private Equity LLP sold its stake in Kalle USA Inc., a German manufacturer of artificial sausage casings and sponge cloths for 304 million dollar. The stake was purchased by private equity (PE) firm Silverfleet Capital. According to Guido May, partner of...
- AGR Holdings acquired by Silverfleet Capital. // World Energy News;7/21/2014, p1
The article reports that AGR Group ASA's AGR Holdings is being acquired by the independent European private equity firm Silverfleet Capital. This is the petroleum services division of Oslo-listed AGR Group and the world's largest independent well management group. Ã…ge Landro, chief executive...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.