Dresser-Rand, Kodak, Hooters Price HY Deals
- Kodak Private HY Deal Funds Buyback. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p4
The article highlights the decision of Rochester, New York-based camera and photography company Eastman Kodak to place 400 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds on March 3, 2010.
- Dresser-Rand Selling $375M in HY for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the sale by Dresser-Rand Group of junk bonds due 2021 and worth 375 million dollars to finance a tender offer.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;1/9/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that speculations regarding Eastern Kodak Co.'s plan to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection has increased demands for longer-dated junk bonds.
- Dresser-Rand Audio at 9th Annual Energize Conf. // Audiotex Update;Jan2012, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p7
The article announces the participation of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. at the 9th annual Energize Conference sponsored by Pritchard Capital Partners LLC, to be held in San Francisco, California on January 5, 2012.
- Diagnostic modules. // Quality Progress;Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p66
The article offers information on the two diagnostic modules for the Envision suite of condition monitoring software offered by Dresser-Rand Group Inc. such as the compressor performance module and the health for journal bearings vibration analysis.
- Reducing Emissions. // Chem.info;Oct2009, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p36
The article evaluates the compressor technology from Dresser-Rand Group Inc.
- KODAK DCS 760 SLR DIGITAL CAMERA TO CHRONICLE SPACE MISSION. // Imaging Update;Aug2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Reports on the significance of the Kodak Professional DCS 760 camera from Eastman Kodak Company to STS108 space shuttle mission of the U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration to the International Space Station.
- Kodak morphs its `moments'. Sheridan, Kevin // Bank Marketing;May98, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p5
Comments on the reorganization of Kodak Co. Similarities between the company and banks; Effect of digital image technology to the company's operations; Focus of the company on gaining control over people's memories.
- Kodak gives `tin parachutes' to all workers. // Corporate Board;May/Jun90, Vol. 11 Issue 62, p28
Reports on Eastman Kodak Co.'s tin parachute plan, an employee-protection plan which could serve to deter hostile takeover attempts. Guarantee on employees severance pay, health and life insurance benefits and outplacement assistance; Model for other companies seeking greater protection from...