Berenson & Co. Expands Debt Business
- Chicago's Position Bolstered by Deal Overhaul. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34314, p1
Chicago's revamp of its $800 million floating-rate debt restructuring helps its position as it heads into the market with a battered credit, say several buyside participants.
- In Tale of Two Credits, Florida Spreads Narrow, Chicago's Widen. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34314, p1
The market for Florida debt is holding up in the face of a possible government shutdown, while the Chicago market is being penalized with wider spreads, higher yields, and a swell in bid-wanted lists after being downgraded to junk.
- B of A Merrill to Pay New Jersey, Repurchase ARS in Settlement. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33296, p21
The article reports that the Bank of America Merrill Lynch will pay New Jersey worth 4.87 million dollars and will repurchase auction-rate securities sold to investors as a settlement agreement over alleged misinformation on floating-rate securities.
- Jefferies Hires Former ML Euro Trading Head. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/24/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p11
The article announces that Jon Pliner will head the credit sales and trading business of Merrill Lynch.
- Many Investors Decry Retirement Number. Morgan, John // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the result of a survey by Merrill Lynch & Co., which shows that 51% of wealthy retirees mentioned on choosing to life goals than retirement number, while 49% still perceived to condemn the numbers.
- In debt to another bank. Anand, Sameera // FinanceAsia;Dec2009/Jan2010, p92
The article announces that Ronobir Mukherji was appointed as managing director of the Asian debt capital markets at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- INVESTOR FAITH IN GLOBAL ECONOMY HITS A TWO-YEAR LOW. // Fund Strategy;Nov2014, p6
The article reports on the significant decline in the faith of investors in the global economy, according to the October 2014 fund manager survey conducted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Bank of America tabs Walsdorf for broader role. Street, Chris // Journal of Business (10756124);8/13/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p27
The article announces the appointment of Kurt Walsdorf as business head of majority of western U.S states of Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- THIS MONTH IN REAL ESTATE HISTORY. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Aug2012, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p46
The article offers information on some of the New York City's Biggest real estate stories including the signing of the investment firm Merrill Lynch & Company with the largest lease in 1984, the emerged of postwar building in 1984 and the abundance of Real estate investment in Rockaways in 1925.