Price Talk Set on Vision Solutions TL
- Jefferies Finance Plans HY Sale for $350M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/31/2014, p10
The article reports on the sale by Jefferies Finance of senior notes due 2022 in March 2014.
- Vision Solutions Revamps Its Double-Take Data Recovery Package. Preimesberger, Chris // eWeek;6/ 5/2012, p3
The article reports on the launch of Double-Take 6.0 data protection across physical, virutal and cloud computing environments by Vision Solutions Inc.
- Vision Solutions puts data in sync. Lavilla, Stacy // PC Week;10/27/97, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p68
Focuses on computer software Vision Symbiator from Vision Solutions Inc. Vision Symbiator's ability to synchronize data within data marts, data warehouses and databases; The propagation software's ability to replicate specific fields of data to various data sources; The software's ability to...
- Jefferies to Shop $535M in Loans for Gateway. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p31
This article reports on the arrangement of a term loan by Jefferies Finance for Gateway Casino & Entertainment in 2010.
- Jefferies, Smart Technologies Offer Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p36
The article reports on senior notes due in 2020 launched by Jefferies Finance and Smart Technologies in the high yield primary bond market in March 2013.
- Agreement Paves the Way for Ahern Rentals to Exit Bankruptcy. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2013, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the agreement reached by equipment rental firm Ahern Rentals and its bondholders to enable the firm to exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy and avoid a shutdown. The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada has confirmed the amended plan, which calls for the bondholders to...
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;3/31/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p9
A table is presented which provide data on the completed high-yield deals of several companies including Jefferies Finance LLC, United Airlines Inc., and Royal Bank of Scotland PLC.
- Five Cos Issue $2B in New HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p23
The article reports on the issuance of high yield bonds amounting to 1.975 billion by five U.S. firms in March 2013. Jefferies Finance has offered senior notes amounting to 600 million U.S. dollars and due in 2020. Avis Budget Car Rental has released senior notes of 500 million U.S. dollars and...
- Lattice Expands Semiconductor Business with $600M Silicon Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/2/2015, p1
Jefferies committed $350M in financing for the transaction