iStar, Fairmount Minerals Deals Revised
- iStar Financial Sells $1.32B in New Notes. Parise, Alexandra // High Yield Report;6/16/2014, p1
The article reports that iStar Financial Inc., the New York-based financial services company, has sold a total of $1.32 billion in unsecured senior notes wherein the proceeds will finance a 2013 secured credit facility which is due in October 2017. Topics discussed include the dealers of the...
- Investors Await Other Parts To Lyondell TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the financial loan services. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. backed a $600 million loan B for Scientific Games Corp. to finance debt as well as the risk profile for the benefits of its diversified customer base revenue and cash flow. The Bank of America Corp....
- Banks May Extend CRE Lender's Debt. // American Banker;4/19/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 59, p11
The article reports on an increase which has been seen in the price of bonds from iStar Financial Inc. in 2010 and on the plans that Bank of America Corp. and J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. have to extend iStar's debt.
- 5 Banks Agree To Plead Guilty. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/21/2015, pA01
- U-Haul Loan Boosts Credit in JP Morgan, Barclays CMBS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;10/8/2015, p1
Another portion of a loan backed by U-Haul storage facilities is being securitized, this time in the JP Morgan and Barclays sponsored JPMBB 2015-C32. Because of its high credit opinion, it packs a big punch.Ã¼
- Barclays, JPM Talk Price on MedAssets TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p27
This article deals with the price talk established by Barclays and JPMorgan Chase on a 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B for MedAssets.
- Dunkin Dips into Debt Market for Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Barclays PLC have set 1.975 million dollars in debt for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins' Dunkin Brands. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have arranged 550-million-dollar term loan...
- Two $1.5B TLBs for IStar Make Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p17
This article reports on the marketing initiated by JPMorgan on two term loan Bs for IStar Financial, a finance and investment firm focused on the commercial real estate market.;
- Banks Upsize Cedar Fair TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS, and KeyBanc Capital Markets to increase the size of a term loan B for Cedar Fair to 1.2 billion from 1 billion U.S. dollars. The bank consortium took the 200 million U.S. dollars from the senior unsecured notes of...