Monroe Adds Partner to Run L.A. Office
- Warren Woo on the Move. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p14
The article announces that Monroe Capital LLC hired Warren Woo as a partner and managing director of its investment fund, Monroe Capital Partners Fund LP.
- Monroe Capital Suing Former Partner. // Leveraged Finance News;6/30/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on a lawsuit filed by management investment company Monroe Capital LLC against former managing director and fund partner Warren Woo, claiming that Woo tried to take clients from the firm for his new firm. It is inferred that Monroe's lawsuit seeks injunction against Woo's...
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/19/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p9
Presents a correction to the article "Who's Who," providing information related to the assets for Monroe Capital LLC, published in the September 5, 2005 issue of the periodical.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;5/12/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p7
The article announces that Lee Stern has joined business development firm Monroe Capital as a managing director in the company's office in New York.
- HE'S NO BENCHWARMER. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/23/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p0006
A photograph is presented of Ted Koenig, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of credit facility provider Monroe Capital LLC.
- CORRECTION. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/17/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p0002
A correction to the article related to the asset figure of Monroe Capital LLC in the previous issue is presented.
- Monroe Raises $250m Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p2
The article announces that Chicago, Illinois-based lender Monroe Capital reached the amount of 250 million U.S. dollars for its new investment vehicle Monroe Capital Partners Fund, LP.
- Theodore L. Koenig, President and CEO of Monroe Capital LLC, Named Middle Market Thought Leader of the Year. // Secured Lender;Mar2013, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p14
The article announces that Monroe Capital LLC president and chief executive officer (CEO) Theodore L. Koenig has received the 2012 Middle Market Thought Leader of the Year award from The Alliance of Mergers & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA) and Grant Thornton LLP.
- Monroe Capital Hires KKR Vet. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/12/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p13
The article announces the hiring of trader Lee Stern as managing director of private equity firm Monroe Capital LLC's New York office.