Quintiles' $2.2B Term Loan Hits Market
- Frothy Loan Markets Sees Refis Return, New LBO Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p26
The article reports on new leveraged buyout (LBO) deals in the market. Price talk on the 2.48-billion U.S. dollar first lien term loan of Asurion is at Libor plus 400. Biopharmaceutical services provider Quintiles has a term loan B that will mature in 2018. Another LBO deal is a term loan used...
- Quintiles Global Commercial Solutions Expands to Brazil. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/19/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Global Commercial Solutions business has been launched by the company Quintiles in Brazil for helping biopharmaceutical companies enter the rapidly growing Brazilian biopharmaceutical market. It also informs that solution business will offer customized sales forces,...
- Institutional Market is Easier to Get to For More Companies. // Bank Loan Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the syndication in the term loan B market of companies in the institutional market.
- Quintiles Launches New Capabilities to Enable BioPharma Success in Asia. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/14/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on two unique services which has been launched by Quintiles in order to help biopharmaceutical companies navigate the complexities of the Asia market. Strategic Drug Development organization is designated to help BioPharma companies in designing and implementation...
- RBC Talks Price on Hargray's $305M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p40
The article reports that investment bank RBC Capital Markets has set price talk on the 305 million U.S. dollars term loan B of telecommunications provider Hargray Communication expiring in 2019 and which also includes a 25 million U.S. dollars revolver expiring in 2018.
- Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p16
This article reports on the marketing started by Credit Suisse and Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey for Knology's 750 million U.S. dollar term loan B.
- BofA, Credit Suisse Launch Part of Affinion TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p12
This article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse has started marketing part of an 875 million U.S. dollar term loan for Affinion Group to institutional investors.
- Lending a helping hand. Hemsley, Steve // Precision Marketing;1/12/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the emerging trend in the lending industry in Great Britain. several firms in the country have been engaging in selling products as well as promoting lending as part of their business transactions. According to a research that was published in 2006, having a 50-year...
- Advantage Sales Term Loans to be Sold at Par. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p42
The article highlights the decision of Advantage Sales and Marketing to issue its 90 million U.S. dollar first lien tack-on term loan and its 30 million U.S. dollar second lien tack-on term loan at par instead of an original issue discount of 99.5 cents on the dollar.