Banks Launch $4.52B Refi Deal for Asurion
- Three Banks Provide Financing to Dole's Buy. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p4
The article reports on the financing committed by Deutsche Bank, Bank of America and Bank of Nova Scotia to fund the purchase by David Murdock, chairman of fresh fruit and vegetables producer Dole Food Co., of the outstanding shares of the company's common stock in August 2013.
- Deutsche Hires U.S. Credit Strategy Head. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/2/2013, p9
The article announces the appointment of former Bank of America Merrill Lynch credit strategist Oleg Melentyev as head of the U.S. Credit Strategy platform of Deutsche Bank in 2013.
- Deutsche Bank Lands a Key B of A Exec. // American Banker;4/8/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 54, p16
The article reports on Deutsche Bank AG's 2010 decision to recruit and hire former Bank of America Corp. executive Casey Talbot to run its investment grade credit sales.
- Gaming Deals Boost Deutsche, B of A High-Yields. Mandaro, Laura; Stock, Helen // American Banker;7/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 128, p3
Reports on the improvement in the stock performance of two commercial banks, Deutsche Bank AG and Bank of America Corp. Performance of Deutsche Bank in the high-yield market; Role of Deutsche Bank in the issue for MGM Grand Inc.; Drop in United States junk bond issuance.
- Betting on Equities, BofA, Deutsche Are Hiring. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p14
Reports on executive changes at Bank of America and Deutsche Bank. Reason for their aggressiveness about hiring; Plan of Bank of America to hire investment bankers in its London, England office.
- Banks Shop $425M TLB for Auto Parts Maker. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p3
The article announces that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank are providing a 425 million U.S. dollars term loan B for automobile parts manufacturer United Components.
- GreenPoint Prefab Loan Unit Expanding Servicing Portfolio . HABAL, HALA // American Banker;10/27/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 207, p10
Reports that the manufacturing subsidiary of GreenPoint Financial Corp. has won contracts to service loans for units of Bank of America and Deutsche Bank. Loan balances of Bank of America's NationsCredit and Deutsche Bank; GreenPoint's signing of a backup servicing agreement with Dynex Capital.
- TOP 25 DIRECT LENDERS. // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2007, Vol. 49 Issue 7, Special section p28
A list of the top 25 direct lenders in the U.S. is presented. Bank of America is the number one direct lender with a total finance in 2006 amounting to $78.5 billion. Wachovia is the number two direct lender with a total finance in 2006 amounting to $57 billion. Deutsche Bank Commercial Real...
- News. Lodge, Steve // Estates Gazette;12/6/2014, Issue 801, p03
The article reports that Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch have launched commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) secured against several office properties in Germany.