Talk on Rotech $290M HY Deal at 11%
- Rotech Prices $290M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p28
The article discusses the 290 million dollar high yield bonds issued by Rotech Healthcare with lead bookrunner Credit Suisse, in order to repay an existing debt.
- Rotech Comes to HY Market with $225M Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p12
This article reports on the plan of U.S. medical equipment provider Rotech Healthcare to sell junk bonds to help pay down a term loan in 2010.
- Banks Launch Roadshow for Palace HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p23
The article reports that as of February 2011, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse are looking for buyers for Palace Entertainment's offering of junk bonds worth 430 million dollars, which it will use to pay off debts, and states that Country Garden plans to price its 1 billion dollar bond on...
- CS Launching Roadshow for WCA HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p31
The article reveals the plan of Credit Suisse to launch a roadshow during the week of May 30, 2011 for a junk bond offering from WCA Waste.
- LBI Media Making $240M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p31
The article discusses the 240 million dollar junk bonds being sold by LBI Media in the form of senior secured notes due 2019, with lead bookrunner Credit Suisse together with Macquarie and Wells Fargo.
- Junk rout trashes banks. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;10/16/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the disappointing performance of the junk bond operations of United States investment bank Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette (DLJ) in September and October 2000. Credit Suisse Group's purchasing of DLJ in August 2000; Impact of plummeting junk bond prices on holders of high-yielding debts...
- The Glass Is Half Full, Just Don't Spill The Milk. C. J. C. // High Yield Report;10/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p2
The author reflects on the growth of high yield loan and bond markets in September 2007 in the U.S. She relates the $11 billion loan orders of Credit Suisse Bank company instead of the targeted $5, as well as the stability of LCDX index. The author adds that the Merrill Lynch High Yield Master...
- A Smashing Half for The Euro-Junk Market. Iyer, Savita // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/10/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 27, p36
The article reports on the improvement of junk bonds marketing in Europe for the first half of the fiscal year 2006. Thompson Financial revealed the study conducted to investigate the high-yield debt market. Junk market has generated $16.4 billion which is 64% higher compared to the previous...
- PIK Deals Face Trouble, Delay on HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p20
This article reports on the postponement of two payment in kind (PIK) toggle deals on the junk bond market in April 2010. The PIK toggle deal of Learning Care Group has been postponed indefinitely, while Buffets moved the deadline for its PIK deal to April 9, 2010. Particular focus is given to...