Toys 'R' Us Makes Play for $1.1B Cov-Lite TL
- Fantastic plastic. Eckelkamp, Stephanie // Parenting Early Years;Jul2011, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p50
The article offers brief information on credit cards Chase Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us MasterCard from Toys "R" Us Inc., Bank of America Upromise MasterCard from Upromise Inc., and Chase Disney Rewards card from J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Banks Shop $500M TL for 'R' Toys Us. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the move of the Bank of America Merril-Lynch, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Goldman Sachs & Co. to market a 500 million term loan to support Toys 'R' Us Inc.'s' refinancing in the U.S. It mentions that the company has announced that it has extended the maturity of its...
- Banks Shop $500M TL for Toys 'R' Us, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p32
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill-Lynch, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs have been tapped to market a 500 million U.S. dollar million term loan to back Toys 'R' Us' refinancing. Toys 'R' Us also plans to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in senior notes to help it refinance its debt....
- JPMorgan Revises Tenneco Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the move by the bank JPMorgan to revise a term loan for the U.S. automotive parts manufacturer Tenneco.
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Sram's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p34
The article reports that JPMorgan has set the price for term loans valued at 790 million U.S. dollars which it seeks to refinance debt.