Banks Take Park-Ohio HY Deal on the Road
- Chrysler Revs Up Market for $2.7B Debt Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;2/3/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the 2.7 billion U.S. dollar add-on junk bond offering and 2 billion dollar loan offering from Chrysler Group LLC for refinancing debt for acquisitions made by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV. Noted is the offer consisting two tranches of add-on 8% senior secured notes on 2019...
- CDW Prices Once-Pulled HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the 725-million U.S.-dollar junk bond deal issued by CDW with lead bookrunner JPMorgan, along with Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley.
- JPM, Barclays Shop $415M CF for Protection One. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the 415 million dollars credit facility being managed by JPMorgan and Barclays for Protection One's buyout by GTCR.
- U-Haul Loan Boosts Credit in JP Morgan, Barclays CMBS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;10/8/2015, p1
Another portion of a loan backed by U-Haul storage facilities is being securitized, this time in the JP Morgan and Barclays sponsored JPMBB 2015-C32. Because of its high credit opinion, it packs a big punch.Ã¼
- Barclays, JPM Talk Price on MedAssets TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p27
This article deals with the price talk established by Barclays and JPMorgan Chase on a 600 million U.S. dollar term loan B for MedAssets.
- JP Morgan and Barclays lead market share for European fixed income. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;12/14/2016, p1
The article focuses on a survey on fixed income market participants by Greenwich Associates Share Leaders, which reveals financial service firm JP Morgan and Barclays lead market share for European fixed income, while Citi Group placed at third.
- US Marketed High Yield Bond Rankings 2011 vs 2010. // Leveraged Finance News;10/3/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p7
A table is presented which lists the comparison of the rankings of the marketed high yield bond in the U.S. in 2010 and 2011 including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp., and Barclays Capital Inc.
- JPM, Credit Suisse Help Finance Citadel. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;11/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 183, p2
The article looks at the efforts of banks to sell $500 million in senior junk bond notes from Citadel Broadcasting. Companies involved include JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Credit Suisse.
- Investor Flight Stings Spec Grade Debt Markets. Bisbey, Allison; Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/25/2015, p3
The article reports on the developments in the junk bond and leveraged loan markets worldwide amidst the decline in global stocks and commodities as of late August 2015. Based on data from bank JP Morgan, the yield of high-yield bonds rose by 16 basis points to 7.69% and spreads hiked by 23...