Pilot Travel Delivers $2.6B Refi Credit Facility
- Pilot Sets Price Talk on $4.45B Loans Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/22/2014, p30
The article reports on the emergence of price talk over a loan offering for Pilot Travel Center, operator of trucking centers under Pilot Travel Centers and Flying J Travel Plaza store names, as of September 2014. Topics covered include the firm's plan to use the proceeds from the proposal to...
- BofA, Wells Fuel Up Pilot Travel Centers with Debt. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;11/23/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the 1.8 billion dollars credit facility issued by Bank of America Merril Lynch and Wells Fargo & Co. for Pilot Travel Centers LLC, a truck-stop operation in Knoxville, Tennesseee. The issuers reveal to hit the loan market with Pilot's credit facility, which comprised of an...
- Price Talk Set on Pilot's $2.6B Credit Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p18
The article discusses the pricing of a 2.6 billion dollar refinancing being established by a bank consortium, participated in by Wells Fargo, SunTrust and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, for Pilot Travel Centers.
- Banks Fuel Up Pilot Travel Centers with Debt. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p14
The article reports on the credit facility launched by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for Pilot Travel Centers, a Knoxville, Tennessee-based truck-stop operator. Proceeds from the 1.8 billion U.S. dollar facility will be used to purchase the truck-stop business of bankrupt Flying...
- Banks Prep $1.8B CF for Pilot Travel Centers. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p17
This article focuses on the 1.8 billion U.S. dollar facility arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo for travel center operator Pilot Travel Centers. Components of the facility include an 800 million U.S. dollar term loan B, a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan A and a 500...
- Pilot Flying J completes purchase of 7 Bosselman Travel Centers. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/9/2012, p2
The article reports on the purchase of seven Bosselman Travel Centers by Pilot Flying J in the Midwestern U.S. in November 2011.
- New locations. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p70
The article presents information on the two Pilot Travel Center locations opened by Pilot Flying J including one in Florida and another in West Virginia.
- Banks to Shop Midcontinent TL Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p8
The article reports that a consortium of banks is planning to shop a 350-million U.S. dollar term loan B for Midcontinent Communications. SunTrust, Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank and the Royal Bank of Canada have decided to price the loan between Libor plus 450 basis points (bps) and Libor plus 475 bps....
- Suburban Propane Secures $250M CF. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p12
This article reports that Whippany, New Jersey-based propane fuel oil distributor Suburban Propane Partners has successfully secured a 250 million U.S. dollar term loan from a bank consortium. The consortium includes Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Plans for the proceeds from the loan include...