Griffon Selling $500M in HY to Take Out TL
- Going Against Grain, Deutsche Hires in Europe. // High Yield Report;10/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p1
Reports on Deutsche Bank's hiring of 12 high-yield bonds professionals in Europe. Plan to underwrite high-yield offerings across the continent; Other investment banks that have announced cutbacks and layoffs in the European high yield area.
- Triple-C's Outperform As Inflation Concerns Mount. // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p2
Highlights the Deutsche Bank AG's European high yield conference.
- ILFC Drive-By Brings 2010 Debt to $8.2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p31
The article reports on the decision of International Lease Finance Corp. to launch a 1-billion U.S. dollar in junk bonds, which will be arranged by Deutsche Bank, Barclays, JPMorgan and UBS on December 9, 2010
- Merger Seen Sending BT Junk Bond Execs Packing. TARQUINIO, J. ALEX // American Banker;6/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 106, p1
Speculates on a large number of executive resignation from Bankers Trust Co.'s junk bond business once Deutsche Bank completes its acquisition of the company on June 4, 1999. Expected resignation of officers in July; Wall Street firms' plans to hire junk bond professionals resigning from the...
- Deutsche Set to Play Catch-Up in Bid for Junk Bond Leadership. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;2/2/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 22, p1
Focuses on Deutsche Bank's efforts to rebuild its junk bond group, following its acquisition of Bankers Trust Corp. Hiring plans of the bank; Impact of the acquisition on Deutsche's high-yield business; Key strengths gained by Deutsche with the Bankers Trust purchase.
- Old Habits Die Hard. Kellerhals, Richard // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/11/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 46, p19
The article reports on the use of the proceeds from high-yield bonds deals for the payment of dividends. It mentions that recently four companies from various industries issued debt to pay dividends. It says that Deutsche Bank AG and Credit Suisse launched a 350 million dollars loan for Green...
- High Yield Layoffs: The Axe Is Back. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p11
The article reports on massive layoffs in the high yield bond sector in 2011. Thousands of layoffs at the top players in U.S. and global high yield bonds, including UBS, Bank of America (BofA) and Deutsche Bank, have been well publicized. Meanwhile, the tap-tap layoff method has been proposed by...
- Boston Scientific to Offer $1B in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on the plan of Boston Scientific to offer 1 billion U.S. dollars in high yield bonds. The offering will be divided into two separate tranches with one involving senior notes due to mature in 2014 and another senior notes due in 2019. Proceeds from both deals will be used by...
- Grifols Sells $1.1B for Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // Private Placement Letter;1/17/2011, p3
The article reports that pharmaceutical company Grifols SA issued 8.25 percent senior notes due 2018 at par in the U.S. junk bond market. It reports that companies including Deutsche Bank AG, Nomura, and BBVA SA were the bookrunners on the deal. Grifols is stated to use the profit from the deal...