BofA Markets $325M Repricing TL for Ortho Co
- Orthotic network taking small steps but making big gains. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;5/06/96, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p88
Reports on the Hanger Orthopedic Group's mobilization of a national network through membership contracts with smaller providers. Launching of Hanger's Opnet, a national orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) network of providers in February 1996; Number of patient-care centers; Managed care contracts...
- Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. Relocates Corporate Headquarters to Austin, Texas. Calabro, Anthony // O&P Business News;Spring2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p32
The article announces that Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. has moved its corporate offices from Bethesda, Maryland to Austin, Texas on January 12, 2010.
- Hanger Celebrates 150 Years in Business. // O&P Business News;9/15/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p48
The article announces the 150th anniversary of the Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc. in the U.S.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 206, p3
The article reveals that senior notes due in 2018 were priced by Hanger Orthopedic Group at 200 million dollars.
- After Prices Slide, Discount Bonds Look More Attractive. RIGGS, TAYLOR; RENICK, OLIVER // Bond Buyer;7/8/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33940, p1
In this article, the author discusses the status of the U.S. bond market in the second week of July 2103. They mention that the lower-coupon bonds have tapped the market in the recent selloff as bond prices have dropped down much faster than premium bonds during the week. According to Phil...
- UBS, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Lead CMBS Reboot. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;9/8/2015, p1
The article reports that on the partnership between banking companies UBS AG and Bank of America Corp. Merrill Lynch to market millions worth of bonds supported by mortgage loans, based on the report by credit rating agency Kroll Bond Ratings.
- Greektown Prices $455M of Credit Facilities. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/24/2012, p18
The article reports on the finalization of a price set by global finance company Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a bond for U.S. gaming operator Greektown Superholdings to 455 million U.S. dollars.
- Hanger Orthopedic Group Launches Online Social Networking Community. // O&P Business News;5/1/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p50
The article reports on the launch of the online social networking website www.EmpoweringAmputees.org from Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // O&P Almanac;Nov2011, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p12
The article announces several personnel changes including appointment of Vinit K. Asar as president of Hanger Orthopedic Group Inc., Dimitrije Lazarovski as snow sports manager of International Paralympic Committee, and promotion of Scott Schneider to regional president at Otto Bock Health Care.