Osteopoikilosis in the pelvic region
- CME-Labor 21. Hof, Daniëlle // Praxis (16618157);7/6/2011, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p833
No abstract available.
- ischiodynia. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1236
A definition of the term "ischiodynia," which refers to pain in the ischium, is presented.
- Osteomyelitis pubis. Hoyme, Udo B. // Contemporary OB/GYN;Sep2000, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p65
Presents information on osteomyeletis of the pubis. Pathophysiology; Etiology; Diagnosis; Treatment.
- Hyponatraemia in a woman with a pelvic mass. Chow, K.M.; Szeto, C.C. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 79 Issue 927, p61
Presents the case of hyponatremia in a woman with a pelvic mass. Medical history of the woman; Question on the best explanation for the biochemistry of the woman's case; Query of the possible causes of the condition.
- THE PELVIC DIGIT â€“ A RARE DEVELOPMENTAL ANOMALY. Goyen, M.; Barkhausen, J.; Markschies, N. A.; Debatin, J. F. // Acta Radiologica;Jul2000, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p317
AbstractRadiography of the pelvis may incidentally reveal a rare congenital anomaly called â€œpelvic digitâ€ and it is important to be aware of its existence in order to differentiate it from acquired abnormalities due to trauma. A case of a pelvic digit with CT correlation is presented...
- Fluorimetric analysis. Assis, Gabriela; Roseiro, Luisa // Dairy Industries International;Dec2000, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p39
Discusses research in which alkaline phosphatase activity was observed in the milk of ewes and goats. Qualities of the chemical; Data and methodology used; Analysis of results; Conclusions.
- Skin cells may offer tissue engineering potential. Guttman, Cheryl // Urology Times;Dec2002, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p6
Investigates the use of dermal skin cells for tissue engineering. Source of progenitor cells; Comparison between stem cells and dermal cells; Increase of alkaline phosphatase production following growth of mesenchymal cells.
- Alkaline metals dopants and photodarkening in colored filter glass. Yanagawa, T.; Nakano, H.; Ishida, Y.; Kubodera, K. // Applied Physics Letters;6/28/1993, Vol. 62 Issue 26, p3414
Examines alkaline metal dopants and photodarkening in colored filter glass. Properties of colored filter glass; Characterization of microcrystallite grains before and after laser beam irradiation; Role of alkaline metal ions of K and Na in photodarkening the colored filter glass.
- Alkaline phosphatase: changes in serum levels after a fracture. Sharland, D.E.; Overstall, P.W. // British Medical Journal;3/11/1978, Vol. 1 Issue 6113, p620
Large increases in serum alkaline phosphatase concentrations after fractures in elderly patients have been noted in specialist journals, but standard textbooks either make scant reference or comment that there is little or no rise. We studied alkaline phosphatase concentrations in...