Sony Wonder gets animated
- Next up: Fat Dog. // MediaWeek;06/15/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p38
Looks at Sunbow Entertainment and the Cartoon Network Europe's development of the animated show `Fat Dog Mendoza.' Distribution of the series.
- Sony, Nick are quits. Matzer, Marla // Brandweek;6/03/96, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p3
Reports that Viacom will regain the Nickelodeon home video line after its deal with Sony Wonder expires later in 1996. Amount paid by Sony for the Nickelodeon license before the Viacom/Paramount merger; Paramount Home Video's beachhead in the lucrative sell-through children's video market.
- Sony Wonder, Nickelodeon launch Nick Junior video. // New York Amsterdam News;7/22/95, Vol. 86 Issue 29, p26
Informs about the announcement made by Sony Wonder and Nickelodeon about the launch of Nick Jr. Video with the debut of three Parents Choice Award-winning shows. Information about the same.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.