Sony Wonder gets animated
- Next up: Fat Dog. // MediaWeek;06/15/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p38
Looks at Sunbow Entertainment and the Cartoon Network Europe's development of the animated show `Fat Dog Mendoza.' Distribution of the series.
- Sony Wonder, Nickelodeon launch Nick Junior video. // New York Amsterdam News;7/22/95, Vol. 86 Issue 29, p26
Informs about the announcement made by Sony Wonder and Nickelodeon about the launch of Nick Jr. Video with the debut of three Parents Choice Award-winning shows. Information about the same.
- Sony, Nick are quits. Matzer, Marla // Brandweek;6/03/96, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p3
Reports that Viacom will regain the Nickelodeon home video line after its deal with Sony Wonder expires later in 1996. Amount paid by Sony for the Nickelodeon license before the Viacom/Paramount merger; Paramount Home Video's beachhead in the lucrative sell-through children's video market.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.
- Cartoon taps `Dexter' for series. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/4/95, Vol. 125 Issue 36, p45
Reports that Cartoon Network will have to tap `Dexter's Laboratory,' a cartoon TV series, in using short-form programming to test its series orders. Sampling viewing at the World Premiere Toons; Projected date of regular showing; Featuring of the work of established animators as rising stars.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Sports highlight FX remake. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the restructuring of FX cable network by Fox, which will include the broadcasting of sporting events. Sports properties which will be joining the network; FX's programming; Views of Rich Ross, FX's programmer; FX's non-sports-oriented original shows; Names of game shows; Names of...
- Telemundo faces new challenges. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;6/28/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p39
No abstract available.