Sony Wonder gets animated
- Next up: Fat Dog. // MediaWeek;06/15/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p38
Looks at Sunbow Entertainment and the Cartoon Network Europe's development of the animated show `Fat Dog Mendoza.' Distribution of the series.
- Sony, Nick are quits. Matzer, Marla // Brandweek;6/03/96, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p3
Reports that Viacom will regain the Nickelodeon home video line after its deal with Sony Wonder expires later in 1996. Amount paid by Sony for the Nickelodeon license before the Viacom/Paramount merger; Paramount Home Video's beachhead in the lucrative sell-through children's video market.
- Sony Wonder, Nickelodeon launch Nick Junior video. // New York Amsterdam News;7/22/95, Vol. 86 Issue 29, p26
Informs about the announcement made by Sony Wonder and Nickelodeon about the launch of Nick Jr. Video with the debut of three Parents Choice Award-winning shows. Information about the same.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- USA wrestles to the top of cable nets. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;02/02/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 44, p16
Presents the average primetime ratings of cable networks in the United States for the month of January 2000. Includes USA Network; Turner Broadcasting System; TNT.
- Globo Cabo flips past gov't culture channel. Cajueiro, Marcelo // Daily Variety;05/09/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 50, p11
Reports the refusal of Globo Cabo to carry the TV Cultura e Arte channel of the Ministry of Culture in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Reason of the cable operator for breaking the rule; Comments on the isssue; Details on the programming of the government channel.
- Nikkei draws eyeballs. // Daily Variety;10/4/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 24, p12
Reports the financial status of Nikkie-CNBC, a cable satellite news channels in Japan.
- PLAYERS. Feiwell, � Jill // Daily Variety;12/19/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 14, p16
Reports cable television network developments in the United States. Selection of Nick Stahl and Clea DuVall as lead stars of Home Box Office one-hour pilot 'Carnivale'; Role of James Caan in the USA Network television picture 'Hearts of Men.'
- Lifetime adds threesome for fall. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p22
Informs about the launching of various television programs sponsored by Lifetime Television on different issues. Airing of `Late Date with Sari,' from October 16, 1995; `Handmade by Design,' from September 11, 1995; `All About You,' from October 1995; More.