Professional tune-up -- part one
- SELL THE JOB TO GET CUSTOMER-PAY WORK. Eber, Camille // Automotive Body Repair News;Oct2009, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p14
The article discusses ways on how to capture customer-pay work accounts properly among automobile shops. It includes having the ability to read and relate well to people and having a good sales talk especially in getting the customer's interest to one's services. Another is being able to write a...
- Professionalism is paramount in business or government. // Inside Tucson Business;1/3/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p12
A reprint of the article "Professionalism is paramount in business or government" by Manuel C. Coppola, published in the December 31, 2013 issue of "Nogales International," is presented.
- Yetenek KavramÄ±nÄ±n Otel Ä°ÅŸletmelerinde Operasyonel Personel BaÄŸlamÄ±nda DeÄŸerlendirilmesi. Kozak, Meryem Akoğlan; Özdemir, Cansev // Journal of Travel & Hospitality Management / Seyahat ve Otel Isl;Jan-Apr2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Depending on the structure of the labor-intensive production of hotel management, key role played by the staff are expected to have some of the appropriate capabilities of the production of service. The important part of the service provided by employees in the hotel industry, therefore, to...
- THE 'ISSUE' IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. RHODES, RONALE TUCKER // Fitness Management;Aug2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p28
The article provides tips on how to create a policy of superior service anchored on knowing, communicating and showing members that they are appreciated. Members reportedly would rather try competition than complain. Real conversation is suggested to get to know members better and establish a...
- The Decision-Maker Is On the Phoneâ€¦Now What? Ziegler, Jim // International Professional Performance Magazine;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p31
The article offers tips on how consultants should go about advising their customers on the phone. A consultant is advised to have an electronic version of his or her presentation package available on the Internet. It is suggested that successful telephone presentations include guiding customers...
- Improving conversation skills. Bailey, Maria; Green, Steve // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p19
Presents strategies on improving one's conversation skills. Includes projecting a positive attitude; Believing in what one' says; Showing enthusiasm and being organized.
- HOW TOâ€¦Have funâ€”even at the lamest party. Marshall, Alexandra // Glamour;Jan2004, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p73
Provides tips for enjoying a party. Techniques on starting up a conversation with a stranger; Socializing with friends and drinking.
- Talk this way. Brown, Mackenzie // Self;Apr2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p134
Focuses on the attitude of blisters at work. Social advantage from the conversational style; Comfort in conversation with coworkers; Elimination of awkward conversation through honing the skills of blirting.
- Tagged as a good conversationalist really means you're a good listener. Wage, Kathryn // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;02/14/2000, Issue 322577, p13
Offers tips on improving one's conversation skills. Ability to listen as a requirement for a good conversation; Interest and respect for other people.