Furnish Consumer Magazine Set for May Launch
- F/T parent to launch consumer magazine. // Furniture/Today;3/14/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p2
The article offers information on the magazine "Furnish," an Ultimate Home Furnishings Buyer's Guide to be launched by Sandow Media Corp. in May 2011.
- An exciting development. // Furniture/Today;3/22/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p2
The article comments on the acquisition of the magazine "Furniture/Today" and its sister publications by Sandow Media Corp., and the role of the media company in improving the home furnishings magazine.
- "WORTH'S" FINANCIAL ADVISORS PAY MOST OF THE FREIGHT. // Media Industry Newsletter;6/22/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 25, p8
The article announces that the bi-monthly magazine "Worth" which has been renamed "Robb Report Worth" under the Sandow Media led by Adam Sandow will be selling at $18.95 per copy. Its publisher, Patrick Williams, expects to sell just a few thousand copies when it starts circulating in October...
- Furniture/Today China to debut in September. // Home Accents Today;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14
The article previews the "Furniture/Today China" magazine from Sandow Media.
- Contact us. // Home Accents Today;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p6
The article announces the new contact details of the magazine due to a change in management, now Sandow Media.
- 2011 ICON Honors Set With Sandow as Media Partner. // Home Textiles Today;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p11
The article reports on the return of ICON Honors, an awards program for the home and gift industry, with Sandow Media Corp. as its new media partner in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Online Technologies Conference to Tackle Retail Issues, Opportunities. // Home Textiles Today;10/8/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p2
The article offers information on the third annual Online Technologies Conference sponsored by Sandow Media that is to be held at AmericasMart, Atlanta on 15 November 2012.
- HTT Office Relocating in 2013. // Home Textiles Today;12/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p2
The article informs that Sandow Media Corp. will relocate its business based in Manhattan, New York City to the Time-Life Building at 1271 Avenue of the U.S.
- setting sail for the future. // Interior Design;Apr2010, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the magazine "Interiordesign.net" has become part of Sandow Media Corporation.